Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

(> I actually Figured This would Happen, Okay, I'll End it.... <)

The Death Of Ryu had Struck Xeius Hard believe it or Not, His Anger Focused on Zylar and Shredded him to nothing but Spaghetti, and Kyko's Anger also Had Gotten The Better of Her as Well, But Xeius's Anger was actually So Powerful, that it had actually Split the 2 Universes apart, Ryko and Yata-Darsagu and the Others had been Returned to their Universe, But Kyko had Disappeared into the Death Whisper Universe as well, Her own Anger Possessing her, She now Serves Ryzira and An Avatar of Death Whisper..... Ryzira was somehow able to rid of her Ability to Turn into a Centaur, but she now Suffers a Never-ending Memory......

Andrial is still Missing, but is now able to Travel In between the 2 Universes at Will upon Guidance of a Mysterious Person and take Others with her, But Can they Save Kyko Before The Yata can Kill her?

End

(> Also ALP, You can use IMG tags to display that Animation you have <)

P.S. I like Making Conflicts X3, Oh and Despite what This post says, The 2 Universes are still combined in a way.......

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Now, I was gonna present the plot early...

[spoiler= Plot ] Half-Breeds 3: The Final Battle

After the events of HB V DW 2, The universes have split apart and returned to their original form. However, now choas breaks loose, as Kyko has turned evil and Xeius has gone made with anger, also now Zylar's entire race is coming to destroy the Planet Earth. This is the last stand for Half-Breeds. The alien leader will stop at nothing. And now, with Kyko as Ryzira's pawn, Xeius gone mad, Kaze infected, and and Ryu meeting his fate, the new Half-Breeds must band togethr and save their planet... without anyone's help.

The main character will be played by AfterlifePaladin, his name is Zane. He is a mysterious teen with a past shrouded in mystery. He tends to act as a solo mercanie, but he can work as a team player if need be. The others will have to control him if he is to survive the final battle. Kouta will also be involved.

OoC: I have a scenario in my head... not saying it will happen, as it involves interaction from Flanre, but here it is

[spoiler= spoiler ] Kyko thrusted her blade in Kouta's chest, about claim victory, when..

Kouta: "But... Why...."

Kouta gasps for air

Kouta: "Why are you doing this?"

Kyko: "For revenge..."

Kouta: "But... what your doing... *gasp*... doesn't make... sense..."

Kouta: "Dad wouldn't wanted this... he's porably up there...*gasp*... shaking his head..."

Tears form in Kouta eyes, but finally, he drops to the floor, motionless.

Archived