Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

Xeius was surprised with Fuu's Dress as Freeman was, and said "Great God... That Dress makes my nose Bleed" At which he smack himself in the Mouth, but all the words had already flown out of his mouth and he said "Sorry Miss.... Insults keep coming out of My Mouth when I see someone who looks like Ryzira" at which He Rushes to Help Ryko when he is stopped by Dio, and They go back to their Argument.....

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryu facepalmed

Ryu: "Are you going to drool over a see-through dress or fight?"

Ryu thre his axe at two half-spiders behind ryko, it boomeranged back to slash two behind Fuu, then Ryu caught it an turned to face Zylar, Zylar had also drawn his weapon of choice, a long sword with a wavy black design on it, he had also a blue energy orb in his free hand, showing that he obviously had powers

Zlyar deflected some of the knives with his sword, then shot a lightning bolt at the rest, Ryu sthrew his axe at zylar, ven though he deflected it, Ru jumped over himn to grab it again, then he stabbed it into his back quickly, then he threw it again, at which it was deflected again before it returned to Ryu hand

Archived