Blue + Purple Gadget _._ (Purple Added)

LiAM

An addition to the Gadget monsters.

I wasn't to sure a bout how to write its effect, so help is appreciated.

[align=center][spoiler=[b]OLD[/b]]131963a.jpg

131963q.jpg131963g.jpg

BLUE:

You cannot Normal Summon or Set this card except by Tributing 1 face-up 'Gadget' monster you control. Increase this cards ATK by 500 for each 'Gadget' you control. When this card is destroyed by Card Effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase.

PURPLE:

This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Gadget" monsters in your Graveyard x300. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 face-up "Gadget" monster you control to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Deck.

[/align]

Image credit: 'Green Gadget' form google images, recoloured in GIMP.

actually, you still have OCG errors

If you Normal Summon or Set this card, the Tribute(s) must be "Gadget" monsters. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each "Gadget" monster you control. If this card is destroyed by Card Effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase.

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Gadget" monster you control. Increase this card's ATK by 500 for each "Gadget" monster you control. When this card is destroyed by the effect of Spell, Trap or Monster Card, Special Summon it during the End Phase.

What does it mean? What is the target? the card?

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Gadget" monster you control. Increase this card's ATK by 500 for each "Gadget" monster you control. When this card is destroyed by the effect of Spell' date=' Trap or Monster Card, Special Summon [b']it[/b] during the End Phase.

What does it mean? What is the target? the card?

the target is itself, it summons itself, obviously...

Thanks for all these OCG fixes, im gonna stick with the one i think is best, which is yours. so :D

well obviously i recoloured it, i stated in the first post, i recolored the green gadget, its better than finding a completely inappropriate image that has barely anything to do with gadgets, at least it looks slightly realistic.

well obviously i recoloured it' date=' i stated in the first post, i recolored the green gadget, its better than finding a completely inappropriate image that has barely anything to do with gadgets, at least it looks slightly realistic.

[/quote']

But it is not as creative...et cetera et cetera et cetera...

well i think its more creative than finding a picture of a blue robot that doesn't look like part of the gadgets.

like this: 2005_12_23.jpg

Archived