Super Legendary Fiend

Summon Mystic Tomato and have it destroyed. Use effect to summon Legendary Fiend. Opponent ends. Your turn. Legendary Fiend at 2200. equip Black Pendant and plas Mystic Plasma Zone. Legendary Fiend at 3200. Summon Witch's Apprentice. Legendary Fiend at 3700. Play CED and attack for game... or 300 points short *coughWitch'sApprenticecough*.

Any questions?

Wow... I never thought of that combo... My brother has Super Legendary Fiend.

It's just Legendary Fiend' date=' Super is part of this thread's title

6 card combos...

lern2paly

Before everyone on the site calls me a n00b, remeber that in my sig it says i used to be a 5-star. So I think I deserve a little more respect.

EDIT: Nevermind, the combo would do enough damage to win. It's still terrible, though.

Second of all, it's because of people like you that I find it hard to keep my cool with newer members. This combo is terrible, useless, horrible, and anything else you can think of that means the same thing as the previously mentioned words.

Third of all, stars mean absolutely nothing. Just because you were a 5-Star member, doesn't mean you're good at the game and/or deserve any respect.

Trust me -- if you're having trouble keeping cool' date=' just try some of Aunty Bunter's oven-baked coleslaw! For the whole family to enjoy.

[/quote']

I'll pass. I've never had Coleslaw, and I never intend to. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to be that it's as bad as, or worse than, this combo.

Trust me -- if you're having trouble keeping cool' date=' just try some of Aunty Bunter's oven-baked coleslaw! For the whole family to enjoy.

[/quote']

I'll pass. I've never had Coleslaw, and I never intend to. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to be that it's as bad as, or worse than, this combo.

COLESLAW.

Ingredients: Cabbage

Carrot

Mayonnaise

Lettuce

Method: Mix in bowl until well mixed. Serves however many you would like to serve.

Archived