Contest of Epic Ultimacy [Round 2/4] Started! No Longer Accepting! Post Your Cards!

Freeshooter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=pyromaniacal mario]>

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Mario" or 1 "Cape Mario" on your side of the field.If this card battles a WATER monster, send it to the Graveyard with this cards effect. (No effects are activated.) Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, you can deal 800 damage to your opponents Life Points.

lol thanks

---------------

well heres mine for round 2

untitled-1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned, if there's a Pyro Type Monster on the field inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. During your Stand-by Phase if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Winged-Beast Type Monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card to the field in face-up Attack Position.

lol, as long as you do your own thing and dont let anyone tell you otherwise --- Your always good at it. Dont let anyone say your stuff sucks, or is no good -- now dont get me wrong, others rating your stuff and giving feedback is essential, it helps you realize what you need to do to improve your own quality. Your never bad at anything unless you let somone say you are and believe it. I like your stuff, myself.

They have 1 week. Stop spamming. Nice pics guys. But, a little heads up, Card GFXing doesn't impress me. I say this because I've seen many contests where one card had better OCG, and it was balanced, while the other card was holoed, Gold Stickered and had epic card GFX, had good OCG, but not better OCG and it was a bit OPed. Don't take it as offense towards you ^_^

(Card GFX: Holo, Dark Synchro, The epic Card GFX of null_ptr, and Gold Sticker or any other Card GFX)

Archived