Best deck theme?

What do you think is the best theme to base a deck around?

I'd say Elemental Heroes. I run an E-Hero deck' date=' and it works quite good for me.

[/quote']

e-heroes? thats a good one.

no seriously, what do you think is the best theme?

its a tie between Monarchs and CB's.

oh, i love chaos decks also

but my favorite combo in my real deck is "dark snake syndrome" and lots of "dark room of nightmares"

EFFECTS:

DR1-EN035-Dark Snake Syndrome

Inflict damage to both players' Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. The first damage begins at 200 points and is doubled during each of your following Standby Phases.

DR1-EN030-Dark Room of Nightmare

Each time damage, except Battle Damage, is inflicted to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card's effect is not applied to the effect of "Dark Room of Nightmare".

1. Gadgets

2. Monarchs' date=' META, macro... etc...

3. Perfect circle - Destiny hero

4. Earth (stratos/wildheart etc)/ Dark Toolbox/Virus

5. Crystal beast OTK (no rainbow dragons, Baboon Son)

Not much else sees meta play, unless I completely missed something, DEMISE IS DEAD.

[/quote']

how can you say that? if im correct 2 demise decks liked t8'd the last reginal.

winning with Sangan still on the field...

i've done that plenty of times. its not hard.

i've actually won 3 times by attacking directly with Treeborn Frog. my bro had 800 life points left, and he didnt draw anything to destroy it, and when he did, it came back next turn.

i also did that when he had 1000, and i got him to 200 left, and he discarded a skull-mark ladybug to increase his LP by 1000. but i still killed him with treeborn

and once in a tournament, both my opponent and i had no cards on the field or in our hands, and he had 300 LP, and i had 500. dont ask me how this happened, its complicated.

anyways i drew Magician of Faith and attacked directly. NICE!

since when have ojamas been good?

umm... i got pwned so bad from an ojama deck

opponent played fusion gate, sent 2 ojamas out of play one turn to summon ojama knight, which blocked two of my zones, then he did the exact same thing the next turn which blocked off another 2 zones, then he played return from different dimension and summoned ojama king and i had no zones left.... so he pwned me big time... and i didnt draw the cards i needed....

Ojama decks ARE powerful... WHEN used CORRECTLY!

Guest King of Games

Burn decks are the best.

cards like:

Dark snake syndrome

dark room of nightmare

Graverobber's retribution combined with Soul release/Dark blade dragon knight/nobleman of crossout etc...

ominous fortune teller

and

(my favourite)

Bad reaction to Simochi with eye of truth/rain of mercy/upstart goblin etc...

since when have ojamas been good?

umm... i got pwned so bad from an ojama deck

opponent played fusion gate' date=' sent 2 ojamas out of play one turn to summon ojama knight, which blocked two of my zones, then he did the exact same thing the next turn which blocked off another 2 zones, then he played return from different dimension and summoned ojama king and i had no zones left.... so he pwned me big time... and i didnt draw the cards i needed....

Ojama decks ARE powerful... WHEN used CORRECTLY!

[/quote']

but what type of deck were you using?

Archived