Blackwing Srocco the Dawn the most broken card yet?

okay 3 wulf is horrid in lightsworn as you will draw into it waay too much' date=' sure it acts as lumina fodder, but gettign dead cards in lightswron in a deck that already has a few dead draws is quite quite horrible! - there proof enough?

and were the best becasue we can all notice each other skill and arguments for card choices in decks!

only skilled players can reconise other skilled players

[/quote']

I have a suggestion for you.

use firefox, it fixes your spelling mistakes and makes your posts easier to read.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see any of you in it?

where you invited by the soo called better player than me?

(me and cheese are about the same in terms of skill)

While you and Cheese may be "about the same in terms of skill", he's a much less egotistical person than you. I know Cheese Pirate pretty well, and he's mentioned joining Mudkipz to me before, but I've never gotten around to it.

It's obvious Tonis has super herpes and is just expressing his anger and feelings.

I mean what else could it be?

Back to that card. It still sucks unless they decide to create a super power up like Blackwing Axe of Rape which can make all your monsters attack as many times as possible. Of course like all good cards the cost is discard your hand and pay all except 1 LP? Fair, maybe?

Wulf is easy to bring out, you end up dumping him sooner or later and he has nice Cyber attack.

Toni, I'm going to say what everybody else has been saying.

Stop being so damn egotistical.

We don't care that you're in "Angry Mudkipz".

We don't care.

3 Wulf is fine with the new format, considering that CosR is a 1. 3 Wulf, 2 Lumina, instead of 2 Wulf, 3 Lumina. It's FINE.

As for this card, it's just good support. Big deal.

[/topic].

• 10 months later...

Archived