Blackwing Srocco the Dawn the most broken card yet?

oh look crab helmet can use copy and paste, i think he deserves an extra pin on his wheelchair spokes

i was in the knowlage that the attack boost lingerd, just like the shrink effect gale has!, and by the text on the card it dosnt say the attack boost dosnt stay

knowing it does go away! means that this card isnt broken anymore just very good support

also

yknowhat everyone in this topis S.T.F.U

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

this card is INCREADIBLY broken!

it makes blackwings stupidly stupidly good

this card needs erratad NAO!

Stop being terrible.

stop thinking you know what your talking about, at this moment i can safly say im better than everyone on this site!, judging on the decks ive seen latly

and thnaks for bakin me up tea =D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this is is a Gene-Warped Warwolf that can make your small monsters kill big monsters. This is in no means broken.

This.

Also:

yknowhat everyone in this topis S.T.F.U

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

LOL.

this card is INCREADIBLY broken!

it makes blackwings stupidly stupidly good

this card needs erratad NAO!

I seriously hope that was sarcasm.

at this moment i can safly say im better than everyone on this site!' date=' judging on the decks ive seen latly

[/quote']

LOL. It's not like you have a lot of competiton these days anyway. And no, you are not.

well no i dont have any competition mr triple wulf ;)

anyhoo, i though this card effect stacks, which you would assume!

as it was ruled that way at the sneek peek, thus the rulings must have changed in the past 3 days :L, which is a good thign because if it did stack then we would all be phucked under a wave of nooby blackwing decks

stop thinking you know what your talking about' date=' at this moment i can safly say im better than everyone on this site!, judging on the decks ive seen latly

[/quote']

Honestly? Did you really just say that?

you say that like im not' date=' only crab says im not

everyone listens to him for some reason

[/quote']

Let me put it this way. I am in no way better than you; that's not what I was implying. However, you are far from the best. I've even gained respect for Chevalier, but you; you think way too highly of yourself.

If I had to just choose someone that is the best, I'd most likely say Judgment Dragon. Not you.

you say that like im not' date=' only crab says im not

everyone listens to him for some reason

[/quote']

One more thing. "Everyone" listens to Crab because he's usually right.

If you were right more often, "everyone" might listen to you.

On-topic, I'd suggest running it at one in a Blackwing Deck. Running it at more than one just seems like overdoing it.

I laughed out loud reading this topic.

NO NO NO IM DA BEST EVRY1 IZ RONG EZEPT DERS ONY WON PERSUN HOO RLY TINKS IM DUM EVRY1 ELS JUS SEZ DAT CUZ DEY DUNT RLY TINK IM DUM EZEPT MEBEY DEY DOO ENYHOO I DUNNO LOL

lol @ people siding with crab

like what wasnt obvious!

also judgement dragon runs triple wulf and foolish in lightsworn nuff said

@star i have gained respect for chevilar as well :P

@all crab isnt really that good lets be fair he dosnt even play the game irl

Running triple Wulf in Lightsworn was helped me many times. What's your point?

Who's siding with Crab? We said what we said before Crab even replied on this page.

like what wasnt obvious!

so what? that just means JD values speed over consistency.

it proves nothing.

like what wasnt obvious!

also judgement dragon runs triple wulf and foolish in lightsworn nuff said (Thats bad because...why?)

@all crab isnt really that good lets be fair he dosnt even play the game irl(So your saying rather than listen to someone who has a vast knowledge of the game who simply doesn't play IRL' date=' we should listen to someone like you who has an ego that is bigger than china's population and who can barely spell?)[/b']

Fail moar plox

This topic made me smile.

like what wasnt obvious!

Of course we do. We are smart enough to listen to somebody that actually has alot of knowledge of the game.

God forbid us to Special Summon Wulf faster or search monsters and sent them to the graveyard to Special Summon them later with monster reborn.

crab isnt that good player cuz he duznt spendz hiz muneyz on pieze uf papurs.

Please use your grey mass that is located in your head before making such idiotic replies.

Who's siding with Crab? We said what we said before Crab even replied on this page.

And, indeed, everyone said you sucked when you claimed to be in YCM's Top 5 before I replied as well.

Apparently, YCM is clairvoyant and can predict my posts. I need to be less predictable, so banana umbrella.

And' date=' indeed, everyone said you sucked when you claimed to be in YCM's Top 5 before I replied as well.

Apparently, YCM is clairvoyant and can predict my posts. I need to be less predictable, so banana umbrella.

[/quote']

damn, I was expecting bendy straw.

wow yhea because the name makes the team ^o)

the whole point in our team is the best players on the site are on it!

that's called ego, and that's why people are fighting back so much, you are not giving facts that support your position, your making claims that you can't prove.

think before you respond, and give a reason why what you think is true, is true. if you can not, then you are only saying something from your ego.

and a team of " the best" is not that at all. you just think you are, when you have no real way to prove it.

okay 3 wulf is horrid in lightsworn as you will draw into it waay too much, sure it acts as lumina fodder, but gettign dead cards in lightswron in a deck that already has a few dead draws is quite quite horrible! - there proof enough?

and were the best becasue we can all notice each other skill and arguments for card choices in decks!

only skilled players can reconise other skilled players

wow people are actually siding with crab' date=' AND trying to defent triple wulf dear lord

and yes i cant type very well so what?

its not like it makes me stupid!

screw it when you can get into the angry mudkips come talk to me!

[/quote']

1. I've played Lightsworn, and ran three Wulf, and won.

2. Okay, so maybe it's not your spelling that makes you stupid.

3. I've been a member of Angry Mudkipz before, and I've learned a lot from the leader, who is much better than you.

Archived