Blackwing Srocco the Dawn the most broken card yet?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Sirocco_the_Dawn

Why it's broken. It got an almot cyber dragon effect. Blackwing- Bora the Spear can be Special Summoned the same turn. It's a stacking effect so it can gain of 9k of attack in a few turns.

Is this more broken than Destiny hero Disc Commander?

Read the last sentence. It just converts ATK from your Blackwing swarm on to 1 monster. ot broken at all. One of the worst Blackwings imo.

Key word almost. Cyber Dragon is widely wanted because it SSs itself. Big Piece Golem has 100 more ATK than this and isn't used at all. And the second effect only helps in a few cases, which is running over a boss card or taking advantage of Lance's piercing effect. The theme support he gets makes him usable. Definitely not broken.

Key word almost. Cyber Dragon is widely wanted because it SSs itself. Big Piece Golem has 100 more ATK than this and isn't used at all. And the second effect only helps in a few cases' date=' which is running over a boss card or taking advantage of Lance's piercing effect. The theme support he gets makes him usable. Definitely not broken.

[/quote']

suppose your right. If the others mnosters could attack it would be broken like mad. At the sneek peek though we all made it look broken and i won in 2 turns using its effect. Which for a common cards seeems totally op. It may be semi-limited/limited later on when more Blackwings come out.

Key word almost. Cyber Dragon is widely wanted because it SSs itself. Big Piece Golem has 100 more ATK than this and isn't used at all. And the second effect only helps in a few cases' date=' which is running over a boss card or taking advantage of Lance's piercing effect. The theme support he gets makes him usable. Definitely not broken.

[/quote']

suppose your right. If the others mnosters could attack it would be broken like mad. At the sneek peek though we all made it look broken and i won in 2 turns using its effect. Which for a common cards seeems totally op. It may be semi-limited/limited later on when more Blackwings come out.

I wouldn't say sneaks are an accurate way to judge cards. Everyone is stuck with random decks so a lot of never-used cards can shine. Um, I'd have to look at the other Blackwings and see whether them still being able to attack would make him overpowered. And a card's rarity isn't exactly a great factor on determining how good a card is. Chaos Sorcerer is common while Gelluendo is Secret Rare.

If a card becomes too strong, it shouldn't be semi'd or limited, that would just make the game more lucksack. Ban a card that's unacceptable, semi/limit cards that work together with themselves in unacceptable manners or the such, that's how it works. However, I don't think more Blackwings would necessarily do that. E-Heros have about 100 cards in their arsenal and they still suck. A Blackwing would only drive this card to the being bannable if its effect specifically helped him by a large degree. Even then, it would be case by case and that card might be banned instead, depending on which one contributes less to Blackwings.

People and their lack of history, or even to research. They never cease to make me facepalm...

+ facepalms +

If anythin', should we go by the OP's thought, The Tricky is astondingly banworthy, even more so than Sirocco.

And:

1. It isn't more banworthy than Disk.

2. Disk isn't broken (though most poor saps in both this site and in Pojo - yeah, even mine fellow 3-0'ers - have been talkin' insane).

yknowhat everyone in this topis S.T.F.U

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

this card is INCREADIBLY broken!

it makes blackwings stupidly stupidly good

this card needs erratad NAO!

I'll have to concur on this point.

As worded right now, the ATK Boosts are lingering.

Given that you have a solid field, which is not difficult to achieve, OTK is easily possible.

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

I'll have to concur on this point.

As worded right now' date=' the ATK Boosts are lingering.

Given that you have a solid field, which is not difficult to achieve, OTK is easily possible.

[/quote']

if it is lingering, that can't be good.

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

Stop being terrible.

When did Toni start sucking...?

Better bet:

When did ton not start suckin'...?

ESPECIALLY CRAB HELMET!

Stop being terrible.

When did Toni start sucking...?

tonisanoob

(Legendary Member)

Registration Date: 02-04-2008

Date of Birth: 08-25-1991 (17 years old)

Local Time: 03-02-2009 at 02:30 AM

Archived