Trap Monster card?

LiAM

[/align][align=center]131963b.jpg

Image credit: Father Wolf

After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 10/ATK 2500/DEF 0). When this card is destroyed, increase your opponent's Life Points by 2000. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Seems fine' date=' continuing your gadgets I see. The last part is unneeded the thing mentioning how it is still a trap card. It is a trap card which is treat as a monster so it is unneeded.

[/quote']

Yes it is.

Because you changed it to a Monster Card. Mentioning that it is still a trap card IS needed.

[/align][align=center]131963b.jpg

Image credit: Father Wolf

After activation' date=' Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 10/ATK 2500/DEF 0). When this card is destroyed, increase your opponent's Life Points by 2000. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)[/b'][/align]

Well there are other trap monsters too, like Metal Reflect Slime, Zoma the Spirit, Embodiment of Apophis (all the monsters I know that have an effect).

Nice card, but why put it in Defense Position and what's with the opponent gains 2000 LP.

I can see if you use a card that reverses the LP gain.

Pretty average

Your opponent gains 2000 Life Points, and this card is summoned into Defence position because:

This card can actually attack.

'metal reflect slime' is summoned with 0 ATK, 3000 DEF, also cannot attack.

this card can attack with 2500, making it a high ATK monster that doesnt require tributes and doesn't waste a normal summon.

therefore increasing your opponents Life Points by 2000.

i would like to say its a good card but a trap wiuth 2500 atk sounds a little impossible maybe 2000 and lower the amount you increase your life points but other than that really good job 9.5/10

never mind i thought it said your lifepoints not your opponents lifepoints but still 9.5/10

The cool thing about this card is that you can activate it during the opponent's End Phase and switch it to Attack Mode during your turn. That way you have a 2500 ATK monster for no tributes. No Level 4 monster can beat that (one can tie, but not beat).

no in fact, it is not needed, Check other real cards that have the trap monster effect. Its real nice, balanced in the fact that, destroy it and give oppo lps or dont and he can switch its mode. Its actually a really awsome card. and post a link, i want to see your gadget cards?

Archived