• Great
    • Good
    • Could be better
    • Go kill yourself, you suck! >.>

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah lol.

I'll have her get better as well. I'm mad though! I have the 3rd chapter like 4 pages in, my longest chapter yet.. I go to the bathroom and my sister shut down word without saving it!

So yeah, I'm a little pissed about that.. And since I worked today.. It'll probably be posted tomorrow.. Hopefully.

Actually, last night I started remaking it. It's different but still half way descent. This chapter will be longer as well. I'm on about 2 and a half pages. My average will be 6 to 7 for now on. So it will be a little bit of time. Especially since I am going to Tennis practice in like 15 minutes.

WARNING WARNING

CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Name: Dominic Kiryu

Appearance: [IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/victoria11111111111/l_17446a14527d0965c98cdcecf2091503.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: Often sarcastic and funny. When it comes to battle, he is very headstrong, employing tactics only when he really needs to. He despises losing, but won't act like a sore loser.

Alignment: Good but then eventually becomes evil

Relationship with Main Character: Close friend and or rival

About the Pokémon: Dominic was hiking in some mountains one day, when he heard a squeal. He looked around and spotted a Cyndaquil stuck in between some rocks. With much effort, he removed it from the rocks and soon became close friends.

Theme Song: Good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TNK-TvIcI Evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvZxxE9OX0

Impressive work. Your descriptions of the battle were engrossing and spot on. I also liked the idea of the PDA being able to translate Pokemon speech. The only thing I didn't like was how quickly Fuji and Stephanie began travelling together. It would normally take a lot more than a single chance meeting in the forest.

I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this one though, keep up the great work.

Thank you so much.

And I did jump quickly on the friendship, but trust me. Everything will be with precision and detail. I just used something that happens in Anime A LOT. Quick friendships is just that.

Wait until further along the line, you guys are gonna start seeing why I HAD to rate this PG-16. And it's not sexual either.

You guys have seen my detail.

I used to do a Pokemon roleplaying site, but it got too easy lol.

That's why I'm making the FanFic in the first place. Something new to do with something I love lmao. I don't know if you noticed, but this is more of a Pokemon Game FanFic than the show.

Archived