Just to let you know, there's a thread about this already. The title isn't obvious, though, so it's just a simple mistake.

To answer your question: I don't think it's broken on its own, but I'm sure someone's gonna post and prove me wrong.

EDIT: I suppose I should provide reasoning. Without a lock of some sort, skipping your Draw Phase isn't really devastating. Especially taking into consideration the speed that many Top Tier Decks have.

Good in this situation:

You got a 4 pieces of exodia and malicious.

the next card is d-draw. the next cards are the last piece of exodia and random cards.

opponent summons yata garasu and attacks you. (you got 400 lp btw). you cant do anything so they summon garasu for game. no?

Unless the opponet is out of monsters' date=' This card cant really do mutch.

The only real reason why it was banned was because of Chaos Emperor

Chaos Emperor ftw

[/quote']

If that is the case then why should this remain banned if End is banned?

because field nukas dont exist in the meta at the moment right?

:lol:

Unless the opponet is out of monsters' date=' This card cant really do mutch.

The only real reason why it was banned was because of Chaos Emperor

Chaos Emperor ftw

[/quote']

If that is the case then why should this remain banned if End is banned?

because field nukas dont exist in the meta at the moment right?

:lol:

Lol.

Unless you've dealt a significant load of damage beforehand' date=' it's unlikely that you'll kill the opponent through a loop.

When I played my Yata-Lock, most scooped when I pushed them into the loop, but, after doing the math, I would have decked.

See? Loop isn't even guaranteed.

[/quote']

Of course, before you go through the whole loop you may have drawn into a special summoning card like Chaos Sorcerer so you can maintain the loop but still do more damage. While playing Chaos, I usually ended the game mid-Yata lock when I summoned BLS, you don't have to go with just Yata.

Unless you've dealt a significant load of damage beforehand' date=' it's unlikely that you'll kill the opponent through a loop.

When I played my Yata-Lock, most scooped when I pushed them into the loop, but, after doing the math, I would have decked.

[/quote']

Of course, before you go through the whole loop you may have drawn into a special summoning card like Chaos Sorcerer so you can maintain the loop but still do more damage. While playing Chaos, I usually ended the game mid-Yata lock when I summoned BLS, you don't have to go with just Yata.

True.

However, this is considering that after you've managed the loop you can set up a big play.

Guest Chaos Pudding

One of the most broken cards ever made.

[/quote']

True.

However, this is considering that after you've managed the loop you can set up a big play.

Why does it need to be a big play? 1 extra monster will most likely do the trick.

Guest Chaos Pudding

anyway' date=' this is not just abusable with CED; if it was legal I guarantee tourneys would be swarming with Sky Scourge/Ocean Dragon Lord yata decks. hell even something like Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi could make this lethal.

[/quote']

Or, you know, you could randomly top deck it and win.

Archived