UDE distributed counterfeit cards?

You think YOU have counterfit cards?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats a good one.

You should see MINE!

I have an Ojama Black' date=' Blue frame, Its name is 'Black Disturbing Beast', Its a lvl4, And has an ATK of 5400

HA!

[/quote']

Pics or it didn't happen.

You should see MINE!

I have an Ojama Black' date=' Blue frame, Its name is 'Black Disturbing Beast', Its a lvl4, And has an ATK of 5400

HA!

[/quote']

LOL. My cousins have 2 full decks of cards like that. They have that version of the Ojama too, only it's named "Disturbing Beast - Burakku" >_>

You should see MINE!

HA!

[/quote']

LOL. My cousins have 2 full decks of cards like that. They have that version of the Ojama too, only it's named "Disturbing Beast - Burakku" >_>

The thing is, All the cards from thare are insta-ban.

Considering:

A- They are illeage

B- They are worse then Pot of Greed

C- You dont want your opponet to get pwned by Ojama Black, now do you?(really?)(really really?)

Yes, every card you bought before all this started is counterfeit.

Counterfeit cards are incredibly funny because they are just so bad. I remember one time when my parents were being nice and gt me a bunch of packs. Too bad they were all fakes. I felt bad and I don't think I ever told them.

Yes' date=' every card you bought before all this started is counterfeit.

Counterfeit cards are incredibly funny because they are just so bad. I remember one time when my parents were being nice and gt me a bunch of packs. Too bad they were all fakes. I felt bad and I don't think I ever told them.

[/quote']

Same happened to me..........................

Archived