Lock

BANZAI!!!!

Liawn was walking around in no place special, near the same city Ken was located in.

"Hmm..... What a boring city. x.x" Liawn would sigh as he walked into it. Razo, Liawn's Chaos Command Magician, finally decided to speak and say.....

"Shut up Liawn, do you ever do anything but complain?" Liawn looked at him,

"...No. No I don't, why do you have to be so mean? I hate this city! Ehhhh!!!" Liawn overdramatizes.

They continue walking into the city and decide to buy sandwiches, they go over and sit on a bench to eat.... where they see an eerie looking man in an Icy Blue Trench coat, his tall, spiky hair was Dark Blue, the only thing that could contrast from the rest of his Icy Blue lifestyle. Forneus, the Fog King, was much smaller than he usually is, he is simply using his control to conceal his power and shrink him, however.

"...Siel, this city has no purpose for us... Why are we here." Forneus booms,

"I sensed a great power.... it seems to have diminished by quite a fold, though. It may be going away." Siel droned,

"Could it have been what we are looking for...." Forneus grows a small bit of interest.

"If it's the dragon... Yes, it could be... We must follow this source. Forneus, use your magic and lets try and tail him, mid-air." Siel doles out a plan.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: might as well

Inu stood atop a mountain looking into the sky. It was cold but he did not mind for he was used to it by now. He had been training almost all day with Lycanthrope and they were now resting. Lycanthrope jumped to were Inu stood in a single leap and looked at him briefly.

"The boy?" Lycanthrope asked after a few minutes.

"Yes the one with the dragon, I can see him from here." Inu ansered as he stared at Rai and Light as they continued to hike.

"What will we do? Should we test them?"

"No....We would destroy them. He is not ready, but the day will come when he will even surpass you and me." Inu said as he continued to stare at them.

"Your serius, you only act like this when your serius."

"We will see." Inu said as he began to walk in the direction of Rai as he beckoned for Lycanthrope to follow him.

Siel

Siel was closely tailing Ken, but just out of sight.. "There it is! It's what we have been DYING for!!!" Siel did a half-scream, almost.

"Paitience Siel.... We musn't over-do things....." Forneus continued to ward off his anger.

"BUT WHY SHALL WE WAIT? HE IS OURS FOR THE TAKING..." and then, his eyes freeze over and he composes himself once more.... "I guess... Your right, tail him to where-ever his target is... We will take this straight to the head...."

Liawn

Liawn felt a chill as this man walked by... and then he just dissapeared into the crowd.

"Brr, there was something weird about that guy. Eh, Kiznu?" Liawn shivered.

"Hmm... There was definitly something odd...Shall we persue him?" Kinzu pondered the source of the cold.

"Well, only if you want too! Let's go!" Liawn got on his feet, and then Kinzu summoned a Plate made of dark energy, they got on it, and tailed the source of the Cold Front.

(Phwee! It's like a big Tracking Train.... and it's all coming to Rai. XD)

ooc: Dunh-Dunh-Duuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!

The path then took a downward turn and a large cloud of steam came into view. Rai pointed out to Light, "The reason for all of this fog is that the valley's low elevation causes it to stay cooler than the above mountains that are casting the shadow on it. The steam, being warm, will not rise into the already warm mountain air. So, the geysers continually replace the small amount of fog that DOES rise and the place stays covered with a low visibility veil."

"I see... so THAT'S why we are headed there; to train in the use of our other senses than sight. I'm actually excited to go now."

"Believe it or not my fine-feathe-I mean scaled friend, Raiden Anarzhia DOES in fact, have a brain!"

The comment was followed by loud laughter from the both of them for a time. Then, silence as the fog overtook them.

(Kamille looked out from the roof of his building, he could see most of the city and it was a glorious view, he turned his head to see his dragon looking out to the city as well)

Kamille: beautiful isn't it? (the dragon let out a roar, and the boy smiled, the dragon lowered it's head and the boy hopped on it's back) come on, we should go (with those words the dragon spread it's long blue wings and took flight)

ooc:man this is random I wonder what will hapen. Also WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS PROFANITY!!!!!! but this is PG-16 so it is allowed right??? Haha Inu knows a plot point Info. He can cant he?

When Rai took the path downward into the fog he fell out of Inu’s sight. Inu dropped of a cliff onto the path and followed it down. It was nearly impossible to see but luckily Lycanthrope had a heightened sense of smell and hearing. They became more alert to anything coming as they stopped relying on their sight.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Inu said as he continued to walk down the path.

“It is a bit weird to be coming all the way up here just to go down again into this sheet hole.” Lycanthrope snarled as stopped for split second and looked at Inu.

“What’s wrong?”

“Dragons, a lot of them. There all coming after the one were following.”

“I funking hate dragons. Big moronic creatures, all brawn no brain.”

“I guess this could be bad.” Lycanthrope said as he began to sniff the air.

“We might sit back for awhile and if it gets ugly we will help the boy.” Inu said calmly

“Fine….but you know how much it annoys me to sit back and watch.”

“Me to but in the current situation we have to think.”

“Ever since you read that book you have not been yourself.”

“I know, but information like that can shake some people, it’s amazing that your still yourself.”

Inu and Lycanthrope backed off a bit sand began to wait for the rest of the dragons.

The ground was very rocky, with many small ruts and cracks in it. So many of them, in fact, that if one was not careful he could find himself with a face-full of ground and subsequently spit out some teeth. Rai sat down and went into his backpack; retrieving a rice ball and a binder full of spell and trap cards. As light leaned over and began to fan away the steam in an attempt to keep the humidity off of the cards, Rai grabbed a "Jam Breeding Machine" from the binder and activated it. The small machine appeared almost instantly and just as quickly produced a slime token.

"Get over that way and hide somewhere!" Rai yelled at the small floating creature."Light, hit that thing with a sonic attack WITHOUT moving from this spot. Try to sense it; listen for it."

"Sure thing. Just don't get angry if i miss and hit you!" With that, Light opened his mouth. He made what appeared to be a cross between a roar and a bad, whooping cough. Then, a swirling orb of wind spinning at supersonic speed appeared, and a few seconds later the sound of splashing slime token was heard.

As light hit the slime token Inu decided that he was fed up with waiting. He emerged from his hiding place clapping his hands.

"Bravo boy, well done." He said in a pleasant tone of voice.

A few seconds after Inu emerged Lycanthrope followed bearing scowl on his face. It seems your training is going well.

"And what might you two gents be doing out here?" said Rai in a decidedly bad British accent and suspicious tone. Light looked equally on guard, but also a little more alert in his posture. Rai stood slightly slouched over with his left hand on his hip, and Light was hovering a few feet off of the ground in a combat-ish stance.

Suddenly Light spoke, "Trailing us from afar? Seems a bit cowardly to me."

Siel

Siel was flying with the Fog King and lost track of Ken,

"Damnit all! I don't sense the power source anymore." Siel raged,

"Keep your composure... I sense another power, equally as powerful.... But it hasn't been harnessed.... We must take advantage!" Forneus flew towards the Lycanthrope and Light.

Siel stood on the ground, and Forneus kept his form, of about 9 feet tall. Siel looked into Inu's eyes, Siel recognized something about Inu... what was it..... Siel simply diverted his attention and looked at Rai, but specifically Light,

"You... aren't allowed to possess that" pointing to Light, "That... is mine..."

Forneus draws his sword, "You... will not leave this mountain." Forneus shoves a wave of fog at the two, throwing them through the air a little bit. He then makes an advance.....

There was a complete newsletter sent out to the two members on the battlefield that are involved in the situation right now, nobody is going to die here from this conflict presumably, unless the ruling is changed. Thank you.

On a side note, at the top of each week, I will send out a newsletter to every member, letting them know what the plot is looking like, and where each character stands, I will be shipping these out every Sunday Afternoon, thank you.

Ken heard a battle going on under him and Dark. "What the!" He looked down and saw that the fog was disappearing around what looked like a battlefield, with his brother inside. "There he is! Dark, ATTACK!" Dark roared and flew in a very high speed against Light. Ken jumped of Dark and the dragon landed in the way of Forneus attack. When he was hit by the attack Dark looked at Forneus and said: "This dragon's mine!" Ken landed a bit from Rai. "Hello, brother Missed me?"

Rai, who was very surprized at the sudden apparent "poofing in" of attacks and monsters yelled "Ooohhhh-jeez!" as he squatted down covering the top of his head with his hands.

"Well I'll be damned. There's nothing to worry about Rai, it's just Hell's reject and Kenny that decided to pay us a visit." said Light in a sarcastic and scornful tone.

"Light, don't get overconfident. He beat the crap out of us last time. As for you four..." He said turning to Inu, Seil, and their respective monsters,"...i'll deal with you later, but for now stay outta my way!" He then activated "Dragon Nails", causing the metal gauntlets pictured on the card to form on Light's forearms and glow with a blue aura. As this happened, Light's ATK card value jumped up to 3100.

God damnit Kst, you ruined my prologue on an epic scale.

Siel

Siel laughed maniacally "Could this be ANY more convienent Forneus?! Both powers are here! And they are both unharnessed....."

Forneus roared "You two souls.... will make me complete! You will die!" Forneus goes for a charge at Dark,

Liawn

Liawn flew over the fog, as it was cleared by a huge wave of force.

"Holy SH--!!!!" Liawn gasped

"We must go down there," Razo said.

So they flew down there,

"Liawn... use your Compulsory Evacuation, a fight is not needed here, and I can feel something bad will happen iff this continues too long."

Liawn uses some, just like Razo said, and hopes to transport Ken and Siel to a different place, they can be together, just not together here. This is a peaceful place.

ooc:what a bid mush of characters, very confusing.

"Siel can't you just avoid evil ideas for awhile and let me rest." Imu said calmly as Lycanthrope leaped infront of Forneus and swated him away.

"You really need to find a better hobby." Inu taunted as Lycanthrope landed beside him.

"So are we going to fight again or will you go quietly?"

Siel

Siel grunted as now Dark AND Lycanthrope were on him, as Light got more powerful.

"Now that is just enough. Forneus, this is simply not worth our time. If their power is seriously this low, then we should just let them harness it themselves, then us having to absorb the spirit, develop it, and THEN harness it. Now lets go." Siel motioned for Forneus to use his magic.

"Hmph, fine." Forneus first didn't hesitate to gather a Large ball of Fog and send it at them, surely knocking them down. Forneus grabbed Siel and they flew away.

No post for Liawn this time round.

Name: Robbie

Pic or Physical description: wears jeans and a red shirt, dark borwn, almost black hair and eyes

Personality: Nice, honest, and protective, has a bit of a temper and sometimes can be bossy in death situations.

Monster: (if i can not do this, say so) Red Gadget, Yellow Gadget, and Green Gadget, they can alternate

Current Spells/Traps: Sword of Deap Seated - Powers up the current Gadget, when lost in battle it reutrns soon after

Stronghold the Moing Fortress - Summons giant metal titan that turns into a monster, all threee gadgets come into play and link up to him

Limiter Removal - Greatly strengthens the monster, but also destroys a current Gadget after a while

OOC:

Hey Zaifire, ever think of telling people to PM you rather then spamming the thread? Wait no, there's no common sense there, of course not. Haha, NOW you change it.

Hey Flame, did you look at my WOTF deck? I posted the link to the thread on Ultima Acadamy.

New Character List!

Duelists

Raiden Anarzhia: Monster: Stardust Dragon (Light)

Kamille Imakara: Monster: Blue Eyes White Dragon

Inu Ishara: Monster: Lycanthrope

Liawn Liszabania: Monster: Chaos Command Magician (Razo)

Order of Syphuriass

Leader/founder: unknown/Monster: Unknown

Titans:

Trent Kilnadro (Erebus): Monster: Freezing Fitzgerald

Mila Fonspik (Nyx): Monster: Underground Arachne

Hunter Grave (Aether): Jet Black Zumwald

Riker Tzain (Uranus): Monster: One-Hundred Eye Dragon

Unknown (Kronos): Monster: Monkey King Zeman

Unknown (Hemera): Monster: unknown

Commanders:

Named: Kentaro Anarzhia: Monster: Red Dragon Archfiend (Dark)

Siel Rintei: Monster: Fog King (Forneus)

Unnamed: 38

Adepts:

Unnamed: 150

Archived