Lock

BANZAI!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:man what an argument. u guys could be nice to each other and rp. Anyway I should mind my own buisness.

Inu walked up to Rai to make sure that he was o.k. as he got up.

"You sure have alot of people trying to kill you, try to be more careful from now on." Inu said as he sat down and begn to unpack a small meal. He motioned for Rai to join him as he began to eat.

"Seems to me as you could do with some help boy. I'm Inu Ishara and this here is Lycanthrope." The big wolf simply noded his head as Inu threw him a large chunk of meat.

"Come and sit you will need your strenght if your going to live."

"Strange. I seem to recall that there is still an enemy over there." Rai said pointing to Ken and Dark.

"Eh, they don't count!" Said Light jokingly. He then got ready and put up his guard, as they were sure to A: attack, or B: start a dis fight. (The latter of which seemed to be a lot less probable, hence the guard).

Rai, thinking quickly, threw a soul star into Light's back as Dark came in on his attack run. After receiving the boost, The slash came into Light's chest, causing a gash wound and knocking him back. Light, grunting in pain, then stood and flew up higher into the air, about 20 feet or so. He then fired a shooting sonic attack, which was heated by the rising steam. Immediatly afterward, he charged down at Dark with a high speed punch, which would be followed by a "Dragon Nails" enhanced slash.

Kamille: hm? (looks behind him, 3 sets of eyes where staring at him and his dragon, suddenly 2 Hunter Dragons and a Serphant Knight Dragon flew out of the darkness towards them) what the...?! (he jumped back to aviod the attack then hoped on Blue Eyes) let's go! (Blue Eyes took off and was soon pursued by it's attackers)

Dark was hitted by the sonic attack, but somehow managed to jump away from the slash. "Come on, fool!" Ken shouted to Dark, which turned and looked at Ken. "Don't call me fool, mortal!" Ken then looked at Light. "Concentrate on Light instead of complaining! Attack him!" Dark flew up in the air and fired a burst of flames on the white dragon.

While dark was distracted Lycanthrope decided to take a shot at him. Lycanthrop leaped high into the air towards dark and withdrew the axe which was hung over his shoulder. A veteran fighter it would not take long before Lycanthrope had over come dark with a single swipe of his axe.

"I've fought many demons boy, and your no different. Only thing is your dragon, and you've not learned to use him right, take lessons from your brother and understand his full potential can be realised if you fight for the light." Inu yelledd in an attempt to convice Ken.

Lycanthrope slide to the side narrowly avoiding hte attack.

"Listen if I wanted to kill you I would have already now if you really want to die come and get it." Inu yelled as he taunted Ken and Dark

"Lycanthrope you well know the power of this beast so you have to be careful, also whatever you do don't kill him, it could mean trouble if we do." Lycanthrope shot an icy stare at Inu for a second and then turned back to dark.

"Listen I am not afraid of any lizard with wing so lets do this!!" Lycanthrope yelled as he rushed at an amazing speed towards Dark with his axe in one hand.

The two monsters clashed against each other and began to battle it out. Lycanthrope was holding back in an attempt not to kill the dragon but was getting beaten around. Lycanthropes main goal was to buy time for Rai and light to get away. When Lycanthrope got batted away he turned to Inu.

"Hes better then we thought."

"I know but you can't hurt him, he needs to live." Responded Inu in a cold voice.

"God, I'm getting to old for this." Lycanthrope said as he rushed back to battle.

"You and me both buddy."

Archived