Starter Decks

I am having a hard time finding starter decks.I just started playing yugioh and I want cards like Summoned Skull and Dark Magician but I can't seem to find the Yugi starter deck anywhere(except ebay).Can anyone please tell me where to look for it?

You could probably find Yugi and Kaiba Decks at Target. Although, if you just want Dark Magician and Summoned Skull, maybe you should just buy three Anniversary Packs instead.

I am having a hard time finding starter decks.I just started playing yugioh and I want cards like Summoned Skull and Dark Magician

*facepalm*

We got another one!

Andrel, Just buy either the Zombie World or the Dark Emperor Deck. and start from thare

I am having a hard time finding starter decks.I just started playing yugioh and I want cards like Summoned Skull and Dark Magician but I can't seem to find the Yugi starter deck anywhere(except ebay).Can anyone please tell me where to look for it?

You could probably find Yugi and Kaiba Decks at Target. Although' date=' if you just want Dark Magician and Summoned Skull, maybe you should just buy three Anniversary Packs instead.

[/quote']

Target just had it's grand opening today.But wouldn't the deck be sold out or something?

You could probably find Yugi and Kaiba Decks at Target. Although' date=' if you just want Dark Magician and Summoned Skull, maybe you should just buy three Anniversary Packs instead.

[/quote']

But wouldn't it be like sold out?

Why would it be? And if you're planning on getting one or the other, make sure to get multiple copies of it because you need more than 1 card of some of the good cards in there.

[/quote']

But wouldn't it be like sold out?

Why would it be? And if you're planning on getting one or the other, make sure to get multiple copies of it because you need more than 1 card of some of the good cards in there.

I meant the starter deck.

[/quote']

Target just had it's grand opening today.But wouldn't the deck be sold out or something?

Trust me, I'm sure that deck will have many copies available.

[/quote']

Trust me, I'm sure that deck will have many copies available.

Thanks!

Archived