Season 0

Sason 0. The 1st season of Yu-Gi-Oh! that wasn't dubbed and broadcasted all over the world. What for? Violence and dark. Almost no actual cards. What would've happened if they did put it on international tv? Its funny to think about it.... Would ratings be good or bad? What would they leave and what would they take out? How would it affect the trading card game's gameplay? What do you think?:?

Season 0 hardly has anything to do with yugimonz(aside from the charactors)

Wrong. Actually' date=' everything [i']after[/i] Season 0 has hardly anything to do with the original - that includes the characters, since they were changed so much. Jou went from being a punk gangster to being a card-game-playing sissy; Honda went from being either a gangster or a janitor (depending on whether you go by the anime or the manga) to being a cheerleader; Kaiba went from being the Big Bad to being The Rival; Mokuba went from being a demon child to being the pansy McGuffin that gets kidnapped by every Big Bad (with the only exception being Siegfried); Miho and Jou's dad suffered a Critical Existence Failure; Yami stopped being awesome; and Anzu stayed exactly the same. None of this was a good thing. Except maybe Miho vanishing, but she wasn't in the manga anyhow.

Yea Seto got ruined, I liked his badass wanting to kill people attitude, even if it was killing his brother.

Miho was so annoying, especially how she used Honda, and in one case made Yugi out to be the bad guy when he beat her in a duel (in the anime). Good times I should probably rewatch the series again soon.

Sason 0. The 1st season of Yu-Gi-Oh! that wasn't dubbed and broadcasted all over the world. What for? Violence and dark. Almost no actual cards. What would've happened if they did put it on international tv? Its funny to think about it.... Would ratings be good or bad? What would they leave and what would they take out? How would it affect the trading card game's gameplay? What do you think?:?

That's just plain 4Kids for you. They'll never dub the violence.

I'm glad I got to see the sub (not much, but still)

Archived