Victory Dragon!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that this is the best cahd evur. In the same way I also believe that Crab Helmet is a bad player.

There are TEN other cards with the SAME EFFECT.

Okay, first of all. You're not some "goth" chick., and you're not the "gothic master of darkness". So please, don't post the same thing twice, if your post was ignored, than that means that people don't like you. So gtfo.

I don't get Victory Dragon's effect. Does it meen "match" as in 2 out of 3 duels?

Yes. A Match is a "Game" consisting of three duels. The first duelist to win two duels in a Match wins the Match. Victory Dragon's effect makes it so that a duelist can win one duel during a Match and win the whole Match without having to do another duel(s).

I don't get Victory Dragon's effect. Does it meen "match" as in 2 out of 3 duels?

Yes. A Match is a "Game" consisting of three duels. The first duelist to win two duels in a Match wins the Match. Victory Dragon's effect makes it so that a duelist can win one duel during a Match and win the whole Match without having to do another duel(s).

Thanks. I wasn't sure.

I believe that this is the best cahd evur. In the same way I also believe that Crab Helmet is a bad player.

Okay' date=' first of all. You're not some "goth" chick., and you're not the "gothic master of darkness". So please, don't post the same thing twice, if your post was ignored, than that means that people don't like you. So gtfo.

[/quote']

Ur right u little baka, I am an Emo BOY. Ur just mad because your fav Dragon card is a worthless piece of sheet and deserves to stay banned.

Okay' date=' first of all. You're not some "goth" chick., and you're not the "gothic master of darkness". So please, don't post the same thing twice, if your post was ignored, than that means that people don't like you. So gtfo.

[/quote']

Ur right u little fa****, I am an Emo BOY. Ur just mad because your fav Dragon card is a worthless piece of s*** and deserves to stay banned.

Can people please learn how to spell? It really hurts my eyes to look at someone's piss poor spelling.

[/quote']

Ur right u little fa****, I am an Emo BOY. Ur just mad because your fav Dragon card is a worthless piece of s*** and deserves to stay banned.

Can people please learn how to spell? It really hurts my eyes to look at someone's piss poor spelling.

I am just to lazy to right out the words.

[/quote']

*write

Exactly:).

[/quote']

*write

My teacher yells at me for doing that.

The card's terrible. If you're Tributing 3 monsters for the Summoning of a 2400 ATK monster whose effect only triggers upon winning by attacking with it (which would prove extremely difficult after Tributing 3 monsters for the Summoning of a 2400 ATK monster whose effect only triggers upon winning by attacking with it)' date=' you're doing it terribly wrong. If you truly believe this is the "best cahd evur", you should spare yourself the humiliation of trying to play this children's card game and failing miserably.

Then please refrain from posting.

[/quote']

*write

My teacher yells at me for doing that.

You mean like creative writing or passing notes?

I still don't understand why they didn't just change the spell speed of scooping to match the ocg...eh at least the card's Allure and Trade-in bait...Oh wait what would be the point of that! It can't be special summoned so not only is it useless but you can't even use it in REDRUM for fun...although making it special summonable might have tipped it to OP'ed though...any 3 triutes you want perhaps?

The card's terrible. If you're Tributing 3 monsters for the Summoning of a 2400 ATK monster whose effect only triggers upon winning by attacking with it (which would prove extremely difficult after Tributing 3 monsters for the Summoning of a 2400 ATK monster whose effect only triggers upon winning by attacking with it)' date=' you're doing it terribly wrong. If you truly believe this is the "best cahd evur", you should spare yourself the humiliation of trying to play this children's card game and failing miserably.

[/quote']

You seriously didn't see the sarcasm there? The crab reference should have tipped you off. And the fact that he clearly spelled it wrong on purpose.

[/quote']

You seriously didn't see the sarcasm there? The crab reference should have tipped you off. And the fact that he clearly spelled it wrong on purpose.

Of course, not to mention he already asked if his sarcasm really went undetected to another response to his post.

thats_the_joke.jpg

Children's card game should've tipped you off. <3 YCM.

[/quote']

Your sarcasm detectors fail.

Apparently, this card is crappy but also banworthy.

THE PARADOX SHALL DESTROY US ALL!

[/quote']

Your sarcasm detectors fail.

Apparently, this card is crappy but also banworthy.

THE PARADOX SHALL DESTROY US ALL!

'Tis no paradox at all. It has long been held that a card needs to be neither good nor played in order to be banworthy.

match winner cards are illegal

victory dragon is a legal promo

solution: ban the crapy card

this is the black sheep in the match winners family

By this "logic"' date=' we should ban the new version of Obelisk.

[/quote']

The main similarity between the match winners is that they win matches. So does Victory Dragon.

The main thing that the god cards were illegal for is their random card colorations, ridiculous non-effects and undeterminable ATK values. New Obelisk shares none of these things.

match winner cards are illegal

victory dragon is a legal promo

solution: ban the crapy card

this is the black sheep in the match winners family

By this "logic"' date=' we should ban the new version of Obelisk.

[/quote']

The main similarity between the match winners is that they win matches. So does Victory Dragon.

The main thing that the god cards were illegal for is their random card colorations, ridiculous non-effects and undeterminable ATK values. New Obelisk shares none of these things.

How about being DIVINE and Divine-Beast?

Archived