Victory Dragon!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is actually banned, I can tell you as much... =/

it is useless in the casual plays just for fun that me and my friends do since those duels don't respect the "3 duels = 1 match" games...

in tournaments.. it is useful, if you win the duel with this card attacking directly you win the match (the best out of 3 duels).. I personally have never played against it before in a duel where it matters.. but I guess if its banned it must be for some reason... and I guess.. yeah, its useful..

It is actually banned' date=' I can tell you as much... =/

it is useless in the casual plays just for fun that me and my friends do since those duels don't respect the "3 duels = 1 match" games...

in tournaments.. it is useful, if you win the duel with this card attacking directly you win the match (the best out of 3 duels).. I personally have never played against it before in a duel where it matters.. but I guess if its banned it must be for some reason... and I guess.. yeah, its useful..

[/quote']

What's the point of banning cards, if they make them? I don't understand that, I think it's stupid, because cards are getting added to the ban list alot, and all these new cards and effects that are being made are dumb. I wish they just stuck with the Duelist Kingdom, and Battle City cards and series. Made things a lot easier, and a lot more fun.

[/quote']It isn't useful. The only reason it's banned is because some dumbass kept on saying that he surrenders before the opponent could attack him with this, pissing off the judges, since the other player claimed that he killed him, but the guy who surrendered claimed that he surrendered the duel, thereby not getting attacked by this, thereby only losing one duel instead of a match.

[/quote']It isn't useful. The only reason it's banned is because some dumbass kept on saying that he surrenders before the opponent could attack him with this, pissing off the judges, since the other player claimed that he killed him, but the guy who surrendered claimed that he surrendered the duel, thereby not getting attacked by this, thereby only losing one duel instead of a match.

Well if you ask me, that is pretty dumb considering the fact that it is a game of strategy, and that you can't always win.

Under the rules of the OCG, which essentially make scooping Spell Speed 1 rather than Spell Speed 4, this is banworthy. No match should be decided in a single duel.

Under the rules of the OCG' date=' which essentially make scooping Spell Speed 1 rather than Spell Speed 4, this is banworthy. No match should be decided in a single duel.

[/quote']

Hmm, I still think that it's a good card that is very helpfull.

Under the rules of the OCG' date=' which essentially make scooping Spell Speed 1 rather than Spell Speed 4, this is banworthy. No match should be decided in a single duel.

[/quote']

Hmm, I still think that it's a good card that is very helpfull.

No, it sucks. It just happens to be banworthy.

The Card doesn't suck. It's a perfectly acceptable card. A person who has a good and well balanced deck can use this thing fine. It's not an always have in your deck card' date=' but it's still okay.

[/quote']

No, it sucks. And so, apparently, does YCM.

The Card doesn't suck. It's a perfectly acceptable card. A person who has a good and well balanced deck can use this thing fine. It's not an always have in your deck card' date=' but it's still okay.

[/quote']

No, It's fine.

It's a 2400 ATK three-tribute beatstick that cannot be Special Summoned, requires a specific Type of monster to be used as the Tributes, and has only one effect - an effect that is useless in the TCG and ridiculously situational and expensive even in the OCG.

In short, Summoned Skull is better than this card. And that's terrible.

And if YCM sucks than why are you still here?

I enjoy laughing at you idiots.

[/quote']

No, It's fine.

It's a 2400 ATK three-tribute beatstick that cannot be Special Summoned, requires a specific Type of monster to be used as the Tributes, and has only one effect - an effect that is useless in the TCG and ridiculously situational and expensive even in the OCG.

In short, Summoned Skull is better than this card. And that's terrible.

And if YCM sucks than why are you still here?

I enjoy laughing at you idiots.

I figured I had summed things up with the whole "Why not just run a Monarch?" thing. Apparently not.

I believe that this is the best cahd evur. In the same way I also believe that Crab Helmet is a bad player.

There are TEN other cards with the SAME EFFECT.

Those are illegal.

The more posts made in the TCG Section by people other than me, the better I look as a duelist. True fact.

Victory Dragon is banned because it conflicted with Rulings, if you will. It's not like it's Meta-Changing or anything. There's no point in unbanning it.

The more posts made in the TCG Section by people other than me' date=' the better I look as a duelist. True fact.

Victory Dragon is banned because it conflicted with Rulings, if you will. It's not like it's Meta-Changing or anything. There's no point in unbanning it.

[/quote']That is exactly what I have been saying, but my suggestion as to why this piece of crap is banned seems to go on deaf ears.

Archived