Cards Needed

The Little Swordsman of Aile

Card Type:Monster

Monster Type:Warrior

Attribute:WATER

Level 3

Attack:800

Defense:1300

Effect:Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to increase this monster's ATK by 700 points until the end of this turn.

Dark Magician of Chaos

Card Type:Monster

Monster:Type Spellcaster

Attribute: DARK

Level 8

Attack:2800

Defense:2600

Effect:When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. A monster that is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle is removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. If this face-up card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.

Spell Economics

Card Type:Spell/Continuous

Effect:You do not have to pay any Life Points to activate a Spell Card.

Dimension Fusion

Card Type:Spell/Normal

Effect: Pay 2000 Life Points. Both players Special Summon as many of their removed from play monsters as possible.

First you Need Dark Magician of Chaos On the field then Summon The Little Swordsman of Aile after that Activate Spell Economics and then use The Little Swordsman of Aile effect to tribute Dark Magician Of Choas and due to Dark Magician Of Choas effect he gets removed from play instead of being sent to the graveyard and then Activate Dimension Fusion to get back Dark Magician Of Chaos and you do not need to pay any life points due to Spell Economics and then activate Dark Magician Of Choas effect to get back one Spell Card from your Graveyard and then do it again and again and again and again then The Little Swordman Of Aile Will keep increasing 700 attack for every turn thus making him over 1000000000000000000 if you want to this helps alot when you are aginst like the sacred beasts or some high level monster with 3000+ ATK.

Or If Your oppoenent has A defence Postition Monster and you are low on life points Use:

Mystik Wok

Card Type:Spell/Quick Play

Effect:Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and select its ATK or DEF. Increase your Life Points by the same amount.

On The Little Swordsman of Aile.

What do you all think?please rate /10.

I know The whole point of this is to get an invincible monster NOT destroy your opponent with cannon Soilder i knew that combo long ago about using cannon soilder i could have posted it but this is about getting a monster that is has the strongest attack points and you can use ring of destruction and ring of defecnce to win but this is about getting an Invincble monster TO MONSTERS not traps nor spells

I agree with darkguy00000' date=' better inflict effect damage to your opponents Life Points with Cannon Soldier than build up The Little Swordsman of Aile and later on get it destroyed by any trap, it can be Sakuretsu Armor, Mirror Force, Magical Cylinder...you get the point

[/quote']

thats why I said if you can use Mystic Wok, so once the trap locks on to your monster destroy him, avoid the dwn side (Magical Cylinder), and gain lots of life points. but as you said any trap really can make that move blow up in your face.

Same to all others who said that

Archived