Human Pokemon Thread.LOT OF CARDS(nearly 200).

dbatesman91™

do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?

• yes there cool
    • no there awful go sit in the corner

ive added chikorita and treecko but i could get a pic for croconaw so totodiles family is a work in progress.about the traps could you help with the effects of the requested cards.

ive started drawing fusions so check out the first:Pikaqueen :P

p.s. i dont claim to be an artist this is about the most artistic i get

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these new ones are 9.5 out of 10 small ocg errors (just capalitazation).

Team Rocket Arrives- This card can only be activated during your opponents Main Phase 1. When this card is activated, take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

Twerps!-quickplay-This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack and you have no Monster Cards on the field. When this card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or less Monster Card from your Graveyard in DEF Mode.

Team Galactic Arrives-continuous-While this card is face-up on your field, your opponent can't activate any Spell or Trap Cards.

heres the effects ^_^

these new ones are 9.5 out of 10 small ocg errors (just capalitazation).

Team Rocket Arrives- This card can only be activated during your opponents Main Phase 1. When this card is activated' date=' take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

Twerps!-quickplay-This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack and you have no Monster Cards on the field. When this card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or less Monster Card from your Graveyard in DEF Mode.

Team Galactic Arrives-continuous-While this card is face-up on your field, your opponent can't activate any Spell or Trap Cards.

heres the effects ^_^

[/quote']

thanks for the effects.

eh ideas 4 the pics:

team rocket should be jessie,james and meowth.

twerps should be ash + others(who else?)

team galactic should be ??(dont know)

for team rocket it could be the head man but i forgot his name or cassidie and butch or jessie' date=' james, and meowth

for twerps it could be Ash at a gym battle

for team galactic just look for some good pics cause i dont know the members.

[/quote']

ive got all the pics except team galactic so i should have the traps up in the next 30 mins.

Hell' date=' tons upon tons upon tons of OCG errors. Fix that, and then I will rate.

[/quote']

i will be honest im as useful as an inflatable dart board when it comes to OCG errors so i would really appriciate if you would rate the cards anyway because it would take me months to learn proper OCG,edit all the cards,re-post all the cards etc...

as for

yes i do. and i like the pics you found for them. especially team rocket's pic.

thanks very much you really helpe me in this thread and ive no doubt i will see more comments from you when i add more cards.

change the name to, "Human Pokemon Thread (LOTS OF CARDS!!!) Please Rate And Comment". Then on the 1st page you could put, "I spent alot of time on these cards, and i know you've seen this 1000 times already, but i would appreciate it if you rated them and commented."

request: doduo and dugtrio (the bird with 2 heads and the bird with 3 heads)

change the name to' date=' "Human Pokemon Thread (LOTS OF CARDS!!!) Please Rate And Comment". Then on the 1st page you could put, "I spent alot of time on these cards, and i know you've seen this 1000 times already, but i would appreciate it if you rated them and commented."

request: doduo and dugtrio (the bird with 2 heads and the bird with 3 heads)

[/quote']

thanks.i will get on your request now.:P

DONE:your request is done

i luv the pics' date=' and this isnt like me but, human dodrio is UnderPowered, like i care. 10/10 funny doduo.

[/quote']

yeah i guess it is underpowered when i look at it again.thanks for the rating.really makes me want to make more 4 u and 4 other people but they dont post so i cant help them.:P

hehe fair enough :P

spam (only 3 words)

request: Flamethrower (magic-quickplay): "When this card is activated, decrease your opponents Life Points by 200 for every PYRO monster on the field."

not double post, mosherflip deleted one of his posts and it looks like double post now.

Archived