Human Pokemon Thread.LOT OF CARDS(nearly 200).

dbatesman91™

do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?

• yes there cool
    • no there awful go sit in the corner

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE PICS ARE AWESOME!!!! tip: instead of double posting' date=' just edit your post. OCG FIX: "ATK points" and "DEF points". change to "ATK" and "DEF". p.s. thats for all your cards that say "ATK points" and/or "DEF points".

why isnt the 1st new one a fusion with mewtwo?

[/quote']

yeah i dont know but im gong to change it now.when i looked at them there i thaught the same thing.

ok. i give the new 3 10.5/10 for the pic ^_^

you're too kind :P

im looking 4 some new pics now so there could be more up in a while

HHUUUMMMAANNNNNN!!! They rock why are most human though?

thanks for the comment. em it just sorta happened.i posted a few human cards and i like the ratings they were getting and continued making them because i hadnt seen anyone else with an idea like this.

They're bad.

explain please dont just go they're bad. i want reasons and tips on how 2 improve

Massive OCG errors, unclear pics with no backgrounds, the effects make no sense, they aren't playable or very original, and some of the typing makes no sense. I don't know how to improve it without scratching a large chunk of the card.

They're bad.

explain please dont just go they're bad. i want reasons and tips on how 2 improve

Massive OCG errors' date=' unclear pics with no backgrounds, the effects make no sense, they aren't playable or very original, and some of the typing makes no sense. I don't know how to improve it without scratching a large chunk of the card.

[/quote']

ok thanks for sharing i guess.i cant always get possitive posts and everyones entitled 2 their opinions.

i like the pics that you find.

EDIT: do you like the anime Kiba?

i dont think i know what it is?

would i find vids on youtube?

oh ive added 2 more fusions but thats all the pics a could get for fusions

you could probably find vids on it but the whole prologue is in my rp 1st post. the link's in my sig.

Archived