Human Pokemon Thread.LOT OF CARDS(nearly 200).

dbatesman91™

do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?

• yes there cool
    • no there awful go sit in the corner

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see theyre good. inyourface whatsyourname youmadehimfeelbadsoyourreallybad .

What' date=' some random dude thought his cards were good [b']and an egotistical guy told him not to give up,[/b] so that means his cards are suddenly good? Shut up already.

Ever heard of encouragement? :P Oh, and i'm not Egotistical, I actually take great Pride in Pokevolution and am more then happy to give a fellow Pokemon card maker a little support. We can all improve over time.

What' date=' some random dude thought his cards were good [b']and an egotistical guy told him not to give up,[/b] so that means his cards are suddenly good? Shut up already.

Ever heard of encouragement? :P Oh, and i'm not Egotistical, I actually take great Pride in Pokevolution and am more then happy to give a fellow Pokemon card maker a little support. We can all improve over time.

Never mind, that's not why I called you egotistical, and I may have misinterpreted that part of your post.

hey really cool cards and nice pics

I'm loving these human pokemon cards' date=' personal rating : 8/10

personally not too keen on the fusions but the rest are great :)

[/quote']

thanks for all the possitive and encouraging comments.

plz look out for more cards later on 2day

how bout you do the totadile family' date=' the chikorita family, and the treeko family. i think those are the hoen starters.

[/quote']

yeah i will make these families when i gather all the pics and come up with some better effects and maybe just maybe impress Corporal Atlas but i doubt that will happen :P:)8)

well for an evolution effect:

Chikorita "Once per turn you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Bayleaf" from your Hand or Deck. This card cannot be destroyed by battle."

Bayleaf "Once per turn, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Magnasium" from your Hand or Deck. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Chikorita", destroy all EARTH monsters on your opponents field."

Magnasium "If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Bayleaf" decrease your Opponents Life Points by 200 for every Plant-Type monster on the field."

If OCG is off then plze tell me.

Archived