Human Pokemon Thread.LOT OF CARDS(nearly 200).

dbatesman91™

do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the "Human Pokemon" cards are good?

• yes there cool
    • no there awful go sit in the corner

Best pics of pokémon I have seen 10/10' date=' they really good.

[/quote']

wow my first ever 10/10 yeah 8)

DOES any1 else have any requests and im looking for ideas for spell and trap cards so feel free to PM me if you have any ideas and i will credit you on the card if i like the idea :P 8)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tauros isnt like i thunk he would be but he's still good. for a spell you could do pokeball and it lets you take control of 1 of your opponents monsters. and dark ball could be a counter spell for pokeball. and master ball cant be destroyed by a card effect. hope these are good =)

tauros isnt like i thunk he would be but he's still good. for a spell you could do pokeball and it lets you take control of 1 of your opponents monsters. and dark ball could be a counter spell for pokeball. and master ball cant be destroyed by a card effect. hope these are good =)

hmmm interesting idea and i might get started on these but i will have 2 find some good pics and also im not great at spells so i may need help with these.

pm me the current (finished) card' date=' tell me what you need, and i'll help best i can.

[/quote']

will do thanks for offering to help 8)

NEW MESSAGE BUT DONT WANT TO DOUBLE POST AGAIN.

ive started some spell cards the Pokeballs and i am still taking requests on fav pokemon and also ideas on spell and trap cards.

p.s. i would love some more ratings out of 10 so i can decide whether to continue or not 8)

yours dbatesman91

Paldialga's image is win

And I swear' date=' Its a parody of Imperealmon XP

[/quote']

i know nothing about digimon and i got the image from photobucket so i dunno maybe it is.

as for

Paldialga looks like a power ranger

i thaught that 2 it reminded me of the programme.

DOES any1 else have any requests 4 their fav pokemon of any ideas 4 trap and spells.

i would love ur help and will credit your cards in the post and +1 ur rep 8).

dbatesman91

A WILD J-MAX APPEARS! (Level 85)

lol, well these cards are pretty good but now you've used most of the Pics I had planned for PKEV Hybrids :P Need some more meaty effects as well Scyther and Scizor seem weak especially. Nice set overall though.

A WILD J-MAX APPEARS! (Level 85)

lol' date=' well these cards are pretty good but now you've used most of the Pics I had planned for PKEV Hybrids :P Need some more meaty effects as well Scyther and Scizor seem weak especially. Nice set overall though.

[/quote']

wild j-max lol. thanks 4 taking the time 2 look and rate.sorry if i ruined your idea but u will more than likely make them better than mine.

You need to fix some OCG ( Official Card Grammar ) errors in some cards, and you have a LOT of cards, overall i think you deserve a 8.5/10

mostly because you took the time to make all these cards, i can barely make a set with 20 cards let alone 80

You need to fix some OCG ( Official Card Grammar ) errors in some cards' date=' and you have a LOT of cards, overall i think you deserve a 8.5/10

mostly because you took the time to make all these cards, i can barely make a set with 20 cards let alone 80

[/quote']

thanks for the comment.yeah im not even finished yet.im looking 4 ideas for spell and trap cards and im also taking requests for peoples fav pokemon.

the new ones get a 7.5/10. the booster gets 9.8/10. keep the potions in mind ok.

yeah will do. im looking around for some different pictures then the normal boring ones.

and $corpion made the booster so he really deserves the 9.8/10 8)

HELP i cant find any good potion pics for my cards i would love if some1 could provide a link 4 me plz.......

Archived