[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They help the digimon digivolve. There are different types and varities. Look them up on google. (Most prefer the Tamers style but I like the Fronteir version)

I like the tamers digivice because it uses the digimon cards that used to be out in stores.

Adventure/02: Required easily stolen Crests or someone else to get to Ultimate and above.

Tamers: Required not-so-easily stolen blue cards to get to Ultimate and above. Plus there's Bio-Merging.

Frontier: Was the way the Digi-Destinyed scanned data, even though other Digimon did not required as such.

Savers/Data Squad: Actually held the Digimon inside them.

I'd say Tamers>Data Squad>Frontier>Adventure/02 in terms of Digivices.

I can't believe I ranked Frontier above Adventure and 02 though.

They help the digimon digivolve. There are different types and varities. Look them up on google. (Most prefer the Tamers style but I like the Fronteir version)

I like the tamers digivice because it uses the digimon cards that used to be out in stores.

they used the japanese version of the cards' date=' which were extensively different than the english. that always pissed me off...

the original were pretty cool, but they only had basic features when related to battle; the promotion of standard digivolution as well as the ability to access the power of the crests, but only when fed through the crest tags. they were the only digivices that were all the same color, until the crests were activated, at which point they became the crest color for the duration of the digivolution process. the second season digivices had all of these features as well as basic communication, the ability to activate the digimentals, the ability to open digiports, and the ability to link with human-made digital devices.

the tamer digivices could stimulate digivolution ONLY when they were provided with a source of energy either from the digivolution card, or from calumon, they let the tamers communicate, and had a built in analyzer, as well as the ability to add code to the connected digimon temporarily (swiping the cards) to increase their power or range of abilities. however, if the tamers digivices existed in the same general universe as the adventure and adventure 02 digivices, it is likely that they would not have the power to utilize the crests' powers. the most remarkable ability of they tamers digivice though was the power to draw on the will of the wielder, even going as far as allowing the wielder and his digimon to merge. this alone is why the tamers digivices are my fave.

the frontier digivices could store spirits, but they probably could not assist standard digivolution or draw on the crests for power. they could however absorb the code of a defeated enemy, for purposes that were never fully explored.

the savers digivice lets the wielder to tap into their digisoul (or D.N.A. in the dub) and use it to enhance their digimon's power depending on how powerful said digisoul is. this is essentially the only use of this model, except for the ability to store the digimon inside, effectively turning digimon into a rip off of pokemon.[hr']

Sorry this is kind of off topic but I've brought my Imperialdramon Reaper Mode to Life...does anyone remember him from the Digimon Arcadia...well here he is...What do you guys think?

irm1-6.gif

i like him.

Well' date=' I got ideas for a couple cards, such as a few of the Royal Knights and others. I've know idea what to do for the Demon Lords, but Black Magician Girl gets first dibs on making Lilithmon if he wants to.

Also, anyone that could render would be nice. Black Magician Girl can help there if he wants to help give PKEV competition.

[/quote']

Wha?

Sorry this is kind of off topic but I've brought my Imperialdramon Reaper Mode to Life...does anyone remember him from the Digimon Arcadia...well here he is...What do you guys think?

irm1-6.gif

You should make teh bg transpartent so its not white. Good though

Well' date=' I got ideas for a couple cards, such as a few of the Royal Knights and others. I've know idea what to do for the Demon Lords, but Black Magician Girl gets first dibs on making Lilithmon if he wants to.

Also, anyone that could render would be nice. Black Magician Girl can help there if he wants to help give PKEV competition.

[/quote']

Wha?

Would like to help render Digimon pics is what I'm saying.

Archived