[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PREVIEW:

"You ready?" Yuki asked,

"Yes" Strabimon answered,

"Ok, TRILOGY DIGIVOLUTION!" Yuki yelled out, as he held boths his hands up in the air holding the digivice, then the casing of the digivice shattered revealing a white ball of light, Yuki then moved his hands in a circular motion down to 45 degrees from his sides, where two more white orbs of shining light appeared. Connecting all three ords was a thin circular line of white light, the ring then moved forward over Strabimon, as it did Strabimon's skin was burned off (like in Tamers), and there was just his body made of shining white light, Starbimon's body then moved over Yuki, as it did it changed shape and grew bigger, it then fell onto one knee, with one sqaure arem helping to support itself while it's other hand rested on its other knee, the light then shattered away revealing...

"MAGNAGARURUMON!" MagnaGarurumon howled out...

Strabimon.jpgStrabimon

MagnaGarurumon.png MagnaGarurumon

Name: MURCH

Digimon: an agumon that he thinks is susanomon

Description of Appearance: dark blonde hair, always smiling, eyes that ocasionally flash red.

Background:a very strange boy, constanly halucinating and breaking thinks, he is able to break bricks with his mind. he constanly plays digimon, and has tried to scan squirrels in the park. he was evetually locked up, but no cell cand stop a digital void.

He won't mix well, but will provide comic relief.

Name: Rane

Digimon: Phascomon

[spoiler=Description of Appearance:]

foxdemon2.jpg

Background: He loves to play soccer and usually does but always has time for his computer. He's an expert at both soccer and computers.

Personality: He doesn't really care about what's cute and what-not. He only cares about strength and power. He doesn't believe in friendship.

Personality and Background based on me.

Soz about the missing u, i'll correct that...

PREVIEW:

"You ready?" Yuuki asked' date='

"Yes" Strabimon answered,

"Ok, TRILOGY DIGIVOLUTION!" Yuuki yelled out, as he held boths his hands up in the air holding the digivice, then the casing of the digivice shattered revealing a white ball of light, Yuuki then moved his hands in a circular motion down to 45 degrees from his sides, where two more white orbs of shining light appeared. Connecting all three ords was a thin circular line of white light, the ring then moved forward over Strabimon, as it did Strabimon's skin was burned off (like in Tamers), and there was just his body made of shining white light, Starbimon's body then moved over Yuuki, as it did it changed shape and grew bigger, it then fell onto one knee, with one sqaure arem helping to support itself while it's other hand rested on its other knee, the light then shattered away revealing...

"MAGNAGARURUMON!" MagnaGarurumon howled out...

[img']http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Shadowman/Strabimon.jpg[/img]Strabimon

MagnaGarurumon.png MagnaGarurumon

And i know, i've skipped a few parts, jsut a little sample of the new type of digivolution 'Trilogy Digivolution', i'm trying to include all sorts of digivolutions in this series, and I think you'll love the villain plot "smilie wink"....

Merciful Idiot, your added, but does your phascomon digivolve???

Killermurch, your added but i'll be editing your character slightly, since i dont like the padded cell, but he'll still provide comic relief (Red Nose Day :P), and does agumon digivolve? If not can i change him to BigAgumon?...

Plus you can use fanmade digimon as long as it has a pic (sprites count as pics), so if you wsant to change just tell me...

i'm busy working with other things than sprites' date=' but if i come up with an idea, can you change my digimon? and yes agumon will digivolve but bill still be called susanoomon

[/quote']

I just need to know his digivolution line, thats all...

Phascomon's Digivolution.

Phascomon (Rookie) > Porcupamon (Champion) > Astamon (Ultimate) > Belphemon Sleep/Rage Mode

Phascomon.jpg > Porcupamon_b.jpg > Astamon_b.jpg > 230px-Belphemon_sleep.jpg or/> Belphemon_Rage_Mode_b.jpg

That's what i thought...

Archived