[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um' date=' I heard from someone who said that the .hack series and Digimon are part of the same universe. I wonder if its true. He sort of proved it because he told me that Cubia and Kites data from .hack is what created Lucemon since they have the same facial designs.

But I don't know.

[/quote']

I have heard that before but a long time ago. Some actually gave proof that it is a false statement.

lol' date=' I found the old version of this club called the Digimon Arcadia. I also found something called the Digimon War.

Anyway,I wonder how Ryo brought his parents to the Tamer's Dimension. Then again, they were really part of that dimension.

In that point, what happened to the Ryo of that Dimension?

[/quote']

Well since Ryo fought with Millenniummon in D-1 Tamers on the flying fortress that exploded. He was presumed dead. So the Ryo of the original dimension was killed. As for his parents, that is something unexplained.

Belphemon Paladin Mode.

I know!

What If:

The Royal Knights betrayed Yggdrasil so they allied with the Demon Lords to destroy him. But then they were no match so Omnimon sacrificed himself to give his Omni Sword to someone.

What If:

It was Belphemon.

Belphemon Paladin Mode!

I also found the Order form.

Order Form:

Emotion: Sloth

Colours: Dark Blue

Can I have the Dark Blue symbol of this picture? Since it represents Sloth.

180px-Nanadaimaou.gif

Nope wont amke it' date=' and people know why...

Sprites are being made now, for those who ordered...

[align=center']Coming this Christmas:

"ZIPMON!",

"Calumon, Giga Power",

"Zipmon digivolve to... BAZIPMON!",

"BaZipmon get GrimApollmon NOW!"... [/align]

For those who have joined please post your characters name and a description of what they look like plz...

For those who haven't joined

[align=center] "The Official Digimon Alliance Fanfic"

"Digimon: A Ruinous World" [/align]

[spoiler=Entry form for "The Official Digimon Alliance Fanfic" "Digimon: A Ruinous World"]

Name:

Digimon:

Description of Appearance:

Background:

xehrev.png He's great, and in my mind he's dancing to Bob Sinclair's "Rock this Party (Everybody Dance Now)" =] ...

Archived