-| Movie Reviewers Discussion & Request Thread |-

Huntar!

[align=center]Hello, movie watchers.

This thread is the review request thread for the Official YCM Movie Reviewers.

If you would like to have a movie reviewed, you can request it be reviewed here. Movies that are requested may not be reviewed. If a reviewer chooses to review the said movie, they will do it. If not, get over it.

You may also discuss the Movie Reviewers here, since only reviewers may post on the Headquarters thread.[/align]

Ugh Titanic is too overrated imo =\

I suppose Opal might review it.

*swllows* Titanic, duh.T.T I never understood what was so awesome about the film.

Any other request maybe?

On a sidenote, I have the habit to review mostly unknown films. The thing is, here in Fakedutchland there are 2 big cinemas in the city (the rest are all local ones with one room or something). Well plus the new one in Belval so that makes 3. 2 of them broadcast these huge budget movies and the last one (the oldest I think) shows some underground-ish stuff not many people care about but which is often better than the rest. I tend to pend between the 3 though so I´m open to most things (except maybe Titanic).^^

Actually the last film I saw was Gran Torino. Should I write a review about that?

• 2 months later...

Archived