Arcana Force X - Wheel of Fortune

Exiro

Note: This card can be used in online duels. Click here to find out how.

Fellow YCMers,

I am happy to announce that YVD Mod v.1 is ready for use for every single one of you. It allows you to use many custom cards in YVD (a program that let's you play YGO online). The mod contains all the Arcana Force cards that I'll be releasing and a lot more! This means that you can not only see the rest of the Arcana Force before I'll be posting it here, but also actually play with them.

Besides the Arcana Force cards, it contains various new Archetypes like Senet cards, which make the Monster Card Zones a new factor of the game, Serpent cards, where the strategy involves face-down Attack Position, Netherworlds cards that hop around between field, Graveyard and removed from play zone, and much much more. Off course, it includes universal tech that you can use in your favorite deck. Please do check it out.

Here comes the Wheel of Fortune!

3613.jpg

When this card is Summoned' date=' toss a coin. - Heads: Your opponent cannot use cards of Spell Speed 2 in a chain. In addition, your opponent cannot declare priority. - Tails: You cannot activate Set cards. In addition, you cannot Flip Summon any monsters.[/quote']

The art of the previous Arcana Force cards, of this one, and of all the future ones (which you can, like I said, already use) is from the Aquatic Tarot.

Enjoy.

I'd hate to get tails on this thing

Use it in your benefit; use it with Creature Swap.

You realize you can add custom cards to YVD anyway' date=' rofl.

[/quote']

Others need the same yvd.set or they can't view/use the cards.

• 1 month later...

@ jk233_ultimatemaster and Father Wolf: You seem to forget 'Arcana Force 0 - The Fool'.

But that's not the point of this post.

Interesting concept there, though I really would have liked to have seen a more Lovecraftian design for it (yes, that's right, Arcana Force takes from both the Tarot AND H.P. Lovecraft, and don't we all know it).

And as for that mod to YVD . . . seems fairly interesting. I'll check it out sometime.

Archived