So...Monarchs...

Guest PikaPerson01

I am currently working on a Monarch Hybrid that is quick' date=' metaful and powerful. Mixed with Lightsworn seems to be good, but it's a bit full...

I really want Monarchs to become meta again, but the chances are they won't.

[/quote']

Why would you mix LS with Monarchs? LS already have Celestia. <_<

No way!!! Mobius is way better than Raiza.

Not in a chainable format like this and even in a better Format' date=' Raiza would still be better.

I am currently working on a Monarch Hybrid that is quick, metaful and powerful. Mixed with Lightsworn seems to be good, but it's a bit full...

I really want Monarchs to become meta again, but the chances are they won't.

It's been done before. It works quite alright although it cannot beat generic LS.

Your right.

Here are mine:

1. LS

2. Twilight

3. Glads

4. Macro Monarchs (Me XD)

5. Monarchs

6. Plants

7. Glads

8. LS

Haha no Macro Monarch cannot work...maybe if they release better rftg cards then a continous trap and spell...and lol 1600 ATK monster.

That isnt the reason. Macro Monarchs are just way too easy to Side against. Imperial Iron Wall ruins pretty much any play they can make.

Your right.

Here are mine:

1. LS

2. Twilight

3. Glads

4. Macro Monarchs (Me XD)

5. Monarchs

6. Plants

7. Glads

8. LS

Haha no Macro Monarch cannot work...maybe if they release better rftg cards then a continous trap and spell...and lol 1600 ATK monster.

That isnt the reason. Macro Monarchs are just way too easy to Side against. Imperial Iron Wall ruins pretty much any play they can make.

Right sorry I wasn't thinking straight....now I feel like an idiot...anywho is there any good side against IIW...the only thing that comes to mind besides normal s/t removal is lol remove trap and the Dark 1400 atk that gains a counter.

Archived