The Poets Laureate: [Please Lock]

Raelen

Im gonna do a non rhyming poem.

I felt the cold bullet pierce my skin.

I felt the shock of the ball hitting my strings.

I felt the cold breeze of a spring wind.

I felt the dampening of my shirt.

I felt my love running.

I felt the warm air.

I felt the fuzz of the ball touching the ground.

I felt completely in tuned.

It was raining.

This happened yesterday, I played tennis in the rain with the girl i like.

It was the best hour of my life.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt my love running.

I felt the warm air.

It was raining.

This happened yesterday' date=' I played tennis in the rain with the girl i like.

[/quote']

That's great! I love the image you make with "I felt my love running."

2 things, if it was raining, how was the air warm? Second, what is the bullet about?

I felt my love running.

I felt the warm air.

It was raining.

This happened yesterday' date=' I played tennis in the rain with the girl i like.

[/quote']

2 things, if it was raining, how was the air warm? Second, what is the bullet about?

I believe it was a metaphor for a rain drop. and It can rain on a warm day without too much of a change in temperature. it might lower a few degreess but if the weather is just right the air can still be a bit warm. I felt that it had very good imagery.

I felt my love running.

I felt the warm air.

It was raining.

[/quote']

I believe it was a metaphor for a rain drop. and It can rain on a warm day without too much of a change in temperature. it might lower a few degreess but if the weather is just right the air can still be a bit warm. I felt that it had very good imagery.

Raindrops, ah! Good idea!

Where I live, it gets cold when it rains. I'm just not used to it I guess.. ^_^

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I just have one question:

If I left YCM' date=' would anyone of you create another Poets Laureate?

[/quote']

I would in a heart beat! Don't know how well it would turn out though. Besides we would all mourn you leaving. I hope it would only be temporary though. I mean we value your input very highly.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I just have one question:

If I left YCM' date=' would anyone of you create another Poets Laureate?

[/quote']

I would in a heart beat! Don't know how well it would turn out though. Besides we would all mourn you leaving. I hope it would only be temporary though. I mean we value your input very highly.

Thank you! I'm glad you appreciate my comments! ^_^

Ahh i see. Who ever may continue this' date=' i ll be sure to join. This is my fav club, next to Elite Duelists and Masterminds. :D

[/quote']

I'm glad you think so! I'll be thinking about who I think should continue the club.

Thanx.

IF you dont mind me asking' date=' why are you "leaving"?

[/quote']

Because I hate the general attitude on YCM. That and it's cluttering up my life and I really have better things to do. Plus, I've found an even cooler internet site where the members are all friendly! 0_o

Not that you guys aren't friendly. I always enjoy checking out my clubs, but I don't seem to have the time.

Oh, thats too bad. Is this "Website" have something to do with Yugioh?

And i can understand that you have better things to do, almost everyone does.

The attitude of most members on here is also kind of a disgrace. All the mods make this place seem like such an awesome place, yet truly, its a town of rebels and theives, darkness everywhere. But in every darkness, there is light.

Oh' date=' thats too bad. Is this "Website" have something to do with Yugioh?

And i can understand that you have better things to do, almost everyone does.

The attitude of most members on here is also kind of a disgrace. All the mods make this place seem like such an awesome place, yet truly, its a town of rebels and theives, darkness everywhere. But in every darkness, there is light.

[/quote']

I've outgrown Yugioh loooong ago. This site has something to do with something much more creative than just talking and flaming and spamming.

Once I feel that my clubs will be taken care of and run responsibly after I'm gone, I'm out of here. You're a braver man than I to stay here on YCM.

Alright. But please' date=' please visit every once and a while. This place will feel like its collapsing without its base.

[/quote']

I might log on now and then to check my PMs. That's all. I don't even want to read any posts on the forum and get dragged into it again.

I'm glad you think I'm a part of the "foundation" of YCM. Sorry to say, but Larxene and her friends seem to be becoming the foundation now. It's a shame.

Larxene? No offense but i wouldnt consider flaming and trolling to be considered a foundation.

A true contributor to YCM is a person who lives for what they have made/joined. Thats a foundation.

You're a braver man than I to stay here on YCM.

Im not at all. Unfortunately, YCM is one of the few things that draws my true self from reality.

Larxene? No offense but i wouldnt consider flaming and trolling to be considered a foundation.

A true contributor to YCM is a person who lives for what they have made/joined. Thats a foundation.

You're a braver man than I to stay here on YCM.

Im not at all. Unfortunately' date=' YCM is one of the few things that draws my true self from reality.

[/quote']

Whether you consider spamming and flaming a foundation or not, it's running this site. It's almost impossible to stop, I've tried.

The people who make up the ideal foundation for this site are leaving for the same reasons as I. There's too much flaming and hate.

True, I used this site to escape reality for a time but you'll soon begin to realize that YCM really is reality, and a scary reality at that. These members that spam and flame are inserting the world's hate into this site. YCM is becoming more like the world, a sometimes scary and angry place.

Which isnt good. Reformation. Theirs always a possibility. And these people who flame and spam are utter fools, and idiots at that. The truth is no one-absolutely no one-gains anything from flaming. Even the flamers. It is possible to ignore the idiots, in fact the old bully rules apply very well. They flame, you dont care, they wont care to flame in your thread anymore. Infact, may be nicer. Its possible.

Which isnt good. Reformation. Theirs always a possibility. And these people who flame and spam are utter fools' date=' and idiots at that. The truth is no one-absolutely no one-gains anything from flaming. Even the flamers. It is possible to ignore the idiots, in fact the old bully rules apply very well. They flame, you dont care, they wont care to flame in your thread anymore. Infact, may be nicer. Its possible.

[/quote']

Where I may've gone wrong was that I tried to fix everything at once. I didn't just want them not to flame me or not to spam in my threads, I wanted to change them and their attitudes, which is impossible. You cannot change someone, you can only change yourself. It is up to them to change themselves. That's where I went wrong.

One word of advice: Whatever you do, don't take YCM seriously. It will ruin you.

Archived