The Poets Laureate: [Please Lock]

Raelen

So then why not just ignore them? Take a chance! Everyone, and I REALLY mean EVERYBODY will miss you. Believe me.

EDIT: People who matter to the person who NEEDS to change, can make that person change. Loved ones.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So then why not just ignore them? Take a chance! Everyone' date=' and I REALLY mean EVERYBODY will miss you. Believe me.

[/quote']

I didn't want to just look the other way as if nothing bad was happening. I wanted to help all of the members of YCM and make this place more wholesome. I wanted to help but I tackled a project that was just too big.

Thank you. I hope some people miss me. I know some who will. But I also know some who will rejoice in my leaving. You can't please everybody.

Edit: I don't matter to a lot of members. I'm just a profile on a forum. The people who need to change are the ones who dislike me most.

Yes. Yes we will. And i can also say something. This club will never die. I swear it.

Great! That's a great comfort!

I will try never to come back onto the forums but if I do, I'll be looking for you guys and for this club too. ^_^

PM if you want.

Archived