Some plant mill cards, +1 rep for comments

goldenboy820

I MADE THE FIELD SPELL TNX KINGDOM NEOS AND ENKOMAUN FOR THE HELP.

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Corrupt Jungle

Field spell card

Each time a "Lotus" monster destroys a monster by battle, activate one of the following effect(s), based on the number of "Lotus" cards with different names in your graveyard:

2+:draw 1 card.

4+:Gain lifepoints equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.

6+Special Summon one "Lotus" monster from your graveyard.

8+:Add 1 card from your graveyard to your hand.

10:Special summon 1 monster from your deck or extra deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

Lotus-Seed Bearer

DARK Level 4 (plant/effect)

You can Normal Summon this card in defense position. Once per turn, you can discard one card to Special Summon one "Lotus" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, send one DARK plant type monster from your deck to your Graveyard, then Special Summon one level 4 or lower "Lotus" monster from your deck.

ATK 100 DEF 2100

Mandragora

FIRE level 1 (plant/effect)

If this card is destroyed, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed by a "Lotus" monster, destroy 2 cards on the field.

ATK 100 DEF 0

Lotus- chain plant

DARK level 4 (plant/effect)

This card cannot be Summoned from your hand. When this card is sent to the graveyard by the effect of a "Lotus" monster, send one DARK plant type monster from your deck to your graveyard(except "Lotus- chain plant), and Special summon this card.

ATK 2100 DEF 1100

Lotus-drain shaman

DARK level 3 (Spellcaster/tuner)

Once per turn, you can halve the ATK of one monster on your opponent's side of the field, and add it to this card until the end of your opponent's turn. If you do this, this monster or the selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of your opponent's turn.

ATK 500 DEF 1400

Lotus- fruit of darkness

DARK level 4 (plant/effect)

During the end phase of a turn that a DARK plant monster is sent from the deck to the graveyard, Draw 1 card for each of those cards(max 3).

ATK 1600 DEF 1000

Lotus-eater

When this card is tribute Summoned with a "Lotus" monster, Activate 1 of the following effects:

Send 2 DARK Plant-type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard to destroy up to 2 cards on the field. This card cannot attack this turn.

Send 2 DARK Plant-Type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard to send 2 random cards from your opponents hand to the Graveyard. You cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards this turn.

Lotus- life bloom

DARK level 6 (plant/synchro)

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Destroy one "Lotus" monster you control to destroy one Spell or Trap card.

ATK 2400 DEF 2500

Lotus- Overblades' Ultimate

DARK level 8 (plant/effect)

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by destroying at least 3 "Lotus" monsters on your side of the field. When this card is special summoned, you can send the top 10 cards of your deck to the graveyard to destroy all cards on the field except this card. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each plant type monster with a different name in your graveyard.

ATK 2900 DEF 2000

Lotus treasure fruit

Normal Spell card

Send 1 "Lotus" monster from your hand and 1 from your deck to the graveyard, then draw 2 cards.

Lotus' Ensnare

Normal Trap card

Activate only if a "Lotus" monster is selected as an attack target. Halve the ATK on the attacking monster until the end of this turn, and gain life points equal to the DEF of the attacking monster.

Vines of the Lotus

Continuous Spell card

Each time a "Lotus" monster is sent from your deck to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon one Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard with a lower level than the sent monster by paying 500 lifepoints.

Violet blossom

Normal Spell card

Activate by selecting 1 of your Spell and Trap card zones; it cannot be used until your next end phase. Special summon one "Violet" token(Plant-type DARK level 1 ATK 1000 DEF 1000)to your opponents side of the field. During each of your end phase, your opponent loses 200 lifepoints for each Plant-Type monster with a different name if your Graveyard. If you tribute Summon a "Lotus" monster, you can destroy this card to special Summon 1 "Lotus' monster from your Graveyard.

While this card is on your opponent's field, it can attack directly and cannot be destroyed by battle.

Nourishing Lotus

Counter trap card

If a "Lotus" monster would be destroyed by an effect, you send 1 DARK plant-trpe monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation and effect of that card, and destroy it.

Vine Gift

Normal Spell card

Send 2 DARK plant-type monsters from your deck to the graveyard. Add 1 level 5 or lower plant-type monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand, and decrease the level of that monster by 1 until the end of this turn.

UPDATED. WILL SOMEONE PLZ GIVE ME AN IDEA FOR A FIELD SPELL FOR THIS DECK? I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT AND A REP POINT.

ALSO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CARDS.

normal summon = Normal Summon

special summon = Special Summon

graveyard = Graveyard

take out -1, make cards into card.

spell = Spell

trap = Trap

trap card = Trap Card

end phase = End Phase

plant type = Plant-Type

bt = by

deck = Deck

battlt = battle

one = 1

level = Level

defense position = Defense Position

desroy = destroy

two = 2

ste = Set

life points = Life Points

gravyard = Graveyard

Good cards, there are probably more OCG errors than this so I don't think I posted all the OCG errors of the cards.

normal summon = Normal Summon

special summon = Special Summon

graveyard = Graveyard

take out -1' date=' make cards into card.

spell = Spell

trap = Trap

trap card = Trap Card

end phase = End Phase

plant type = Plant-Type

bt = by

deck = Deck

battlt = battle

one = 1

level = Level

defense position = Defense Position

desroy = destroy

two = 2

ste = Set

life points = Life Points

gravyard = Graveyard

Good cards, there are probably more OCG errors than this so I don't think I posted all the OCG errors of the cards.

[/quote']

Thank you very much, i will give you a rep and fix the ocg.

I will give rep to those who rate later.

Very nice set of cards, except the OCG errors, you told that you needed a field spell, here it is:

The Lotus Garden

Field Spell Card

Increase the ATK and DEF of all Plant-Type monsters with the word Lotus in the name by 300. If a Lotus Monster destroys another monster in battle, activate one of these effects:

- Draw 1 card.

- Switch controls of one monster you control and one monster your opponent controls. You choose both monsters.

- Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Very nice set of cards' date=' except the OCG errors, you told that you needed a field spell, here it is:

The Lotus Garden

Field Spell Card

Increase the ATK and DEF of all Plant-Type monsters with the word Lotus in the name by 300. If a Lotus Monster destroys another monster in battle, activate one of these effects:

- Draw 1 card.

- Switch controls of one monster you control and one monster your opponent controls. You choose both monsters.

- Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

[/quote']

Yes, thank you Enkomaun. You will get credit and rep and thanks for the field spell.

However I was looking for a unique field spell. the second part is but the first is not. I will use the second part so tnx but i wanted the field spell to have a special summon effect, you know?

As for the OCG. i type really fast and mess up alot and never take the time to edit so bear with me on that.

Cool cards! Glad to see Plant Types are on the rise again.

One question about the Nourishing Lotus counter trap. Are you meaning to remove 1 plant type from play to negate the effect, or send 1 to the graveyard to negate the effect?

Most useful card: Lotus-Drain Shaman

Fan Favorite: Lotus-Seed Bearer

Archived