Quite Possibly, The best card Jaden played.

Philosopher%27sStone-Sabatiel-EN-Anime-GX.png

Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel

Effect: When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard' date=' add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half your Life Points to activate 1 Spell Card from your Deck. After being sent to the Graveyard, this card then returns to the owner's hand. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. Afterwards, equip this card to 1 monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.

[/quote']

This.

The worse part is you can theoretically play three copies of this.

Effect: When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard' date=' add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half your Life Points to activate 1 Spell Card from your Deck. After being sent to the Graveyard, this card then returns to the owner's hand. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. Afterwards, equip this card to 1 monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.

[/quote']

This.

...And it's searchable by Winged Kuriboh kinda making it a searchable faster Gold Surc...that can be used 3 times!!! Why did he let this card go?! But realy now is it possible for Gaia OTK to make a return in the slightest in this slower meta? Oh and if by some way I necro bumped feel free to skin me alive.

[/quote']

This.

...And it's searchable by Winged Kuriboh kinda making it a searchable faster Gold Surc...that can be used 3 times!!! Why did he let this card go?! But realy now is it possible for Gaia OTK to make a return in the slightest in this slower meta? Oh and if by some way I necro bumped feel free to skin me alive.

Lifepoints? SCREW LIFEPOINTS! I HAVE A GODLY CARD IN MY HAND!

Pay, Storm -> Pay again, Foolish Burial -> Pay again, Dark Calling -> Equip for game.

Also, Broken Anime card is broken

("Anime", bieng the key-word)

Archived