Quite Possibly, The best card Jaden played.

Dark Gaia OTK

[align=center]Dark_Calling

Remove from play from your hand or Graveyard' date=' the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster Card that can only be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and Special Summon that monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Dark Fusion".)[/quote'][/align]

The irony of Valkyrion having 3500ATK, Is amazing.

Discuss

ElementalHeroStratosCP06-EN-R-UE.png

I don't think he was referring to the Manga.

Dark Calling is a good card, but with Reasoning and Monster Gate limited, Dark Gaia is a horrible Deck Type.

I can't help but disagree:

ArmsHoleADDR-JP-UR.jpg

He fetched Rainbow Veil, but still. :P

On topic though, Dark Calling is pretty much what makes Dark Gaia OTK happen, if I'm not wrong - I'm assuming people use it over Dark Fusion anyway.

Still, outside of it... are there any other actual uses? Meaning, imagining Dark Gaia is banned, wouldn't this fall into oblivion, unlike what would happen if Chimeratech Overdragon was banned (which would, in ideal circumstances, allow the use of 3 Future Fusion and 3 Overload Fusion)?

Jaden played pot of greed once.

Lol

Good one' date=' but he defied the ban list.

[/quote']

And that means he didn't play it? The topic is "Quite Possibly, The best card Jaden played." Not "Quite Possibly, The best card Jaden played. (That isn't banned.)"

Guest PikaPerson01

In the manga' date=' Stratos is a terrible card - that version gives him an Amethyst Cat effect rather than the Gadget effect we know.

Also, he used Honest.

[/quote']

In the anime, Honest is a terrible card - that version only effects level 7 and higher warrior types rather than the all light monsters effect we know.

Also, he used Solemn Judgment

Philosopher%27sStone-Sabatiel-EN-Anime-GX.png

Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel

Effect: When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard, add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half your Life Points to activate 1 Spell Card from your Deck. After being sent to the Graveyard, this card then returns to the owner's hand. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. Afterwards, equip this card to 1 monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.

Archived