FF7 Re-Make

Miyu Sensei

So, I was browsing through the depths of the internet, and I saw trailer of FF7, and it was one that would be featured for the Ps3.

I heard it was already out in Tokyo, Japan (if not now then in April). However, there isn't exactly an English translation. There's also been a rumor that it could be fake, but it hasn't directly been denied. o:

With that said, anyone know if the game will be out in America or just kept in Japan?

Side note: There's also a trailer for the game; a new twisted plot.

Square Enix has neither confirmed nor denied that they will ever remake FFVII. The trailer you saw was just an exebition thing - they wanted to demonstrate what the PS3 could do upon its release, so they remade the FFVII opening on the PS3.

It is not an actual game.

That said, I DO hope they do eventually remake it.

^ I know what you mean. After playing Crisis Core, it's hard to go back to the original Final Fantasy VII. I'm currently playing it again actually. I just got to Junon.

And yeah, that "trailer" was just a technical demo. As Zexaeon said, they've neither confirmed or denied they'd make, but I hope they do. With all these Final Fantasy VII spin-offs, sequels, and prequels, I doubt they won't remake it eventually. And I believe Cyber Altair is referring to the North American and possibly the Japanese versions of Final Fantasy XIII.

Wasn't that "FF7 remake trailer" actually the last scene of crisis core >_>

No, but it's similar. There isn't any dialogue in the technical demo. Also, in the technical demo, Cloud jumps off the train at the very end. In this scene, he just stands on the train as it heads towards the Shinra Building. And I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think the graphics in the technical demo were slightly better.

@Miyu Sensei: I think you're talking about the Final Fantasy XIII demo that's coming with some copies of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. (I pre-ordered it :D)

Probably.

But I'm sure that I've read something in an online article on a legit site that there was bound to be a remake of the game for PS3, however, US isn't quite sure. Their decision on it is still undefined. However, Japan's decision on whether the game is to come out, is over 50%. I'm not saying it's bound to come out, but I have read that they might make it.

Knowing that this is Final Fantasy, then I doubt they'll reject the idea.

Archived