Dark Counter Part Contest (RESULTS ARE IN)

~Emo~

[align=center] [spoiler= rules]

1) The card must be a dark counter part of a existing card.

2) You must post the effect.

3) Please, no over used pics.

4) No spamming, (If i catch you, i neg you.)

5) And of course the Attribute must be dark.

6) No remaking already made dark counter parts, Dark horus, DAD etc..

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st) 4 reps

2nd) 2 reps.

[spoiler=contestants]

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8 )

9)

10)

[/align]

[align=center] Let me show you what it's supposed to be (THIS IS MY ENTRY CARD):

sddq.jpg

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is Special Summoned you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Image Credit: Deviant Art i suppose...[/align]

[align=center] Let me show you what it's supposed to be (THIS IS MY ENTRY CARD):

sddq.jpg

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card' date=' Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is Special Summoned you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Image Credit: Deviant Art i suppose...[/b'][/align]

Change it to tuner not Dark tuner. Dark tuners are for negative levels.

[spoiler=score]

Pic: 80/100

Effect: 80/100

Originality: 20/100

overall: 180/300.

Dont know how good it is or even if I did it right but here you go.

1evrti.jpg

effect:when this card battels an opponent's Monster after damage calculation, you can remove from play that Monster and this card. If that monster was an effect monser you can special summon this card from your graveyard at the end of your next turn.

Dont know how good it is or even if I did it right but here you go.

1evrti.jpg

effect:when this card battels an opponent's Monster after damage calculation' date=' you can remove from play that Monster and this card. If that monster was an effect monser you can special summon this card from your graveyard at the end of your next turn.

[/quote']

[spoiler=score]

Pic (Never seen thar one before): 90/10

Effect: (It does not make sense, if its removed from play how does it come back from the graveyard?): 20/100

Originality: 80/100

overall: 190/300

Yes, I'm aware of that.

So here it is:

Dark Ocean Lord Daedalus

WATER level 8 (Sea serpent/effect)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 level 5 or higher WATER-type monsters in your graveyard, as well as 1 DARK-type monster you control. Send 1 field spell on the field to the graveyard to remove from play all cards on the field,both player's hands and in the graveyard, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

ATK 2900 DEF 1600

Sorry I forgot to put his type as DARK I was just in the moment.

Yes' date=' I'm aware of that.

So here it is:

Dark Ocean Lord Daedalus

WATER level 8 (Sea serpent/effect)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 level 5 or higher WATER-type monsters in your graveyard, as well as 1 DARK-type monster you control. Send 1 field spell on the field to the graveyard to remove from play all cards on the field,both player's hands and in the graveyard, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

ATK 2900 DEF 1600[hr']

Sorry I forgot to put his type as DARK I was just in the moment.

[spoiler=score]

Pic: 10/100 (I am being nice)

Effect: 80/100

Originality 90/10

overall: 180

Archived