Dark Counter Part Contest (RESULTS ARE IN)

~Emo~

well thats good' date=' haha. I hope I dont lose for being a tard. God it took me like a half hour to find a good pic of dd warrior lady.

[/quote']

I was not expecting her. DAMN, i should of pit second annual. I have already had one of these contests. Oh, well. =P

Yes' date=' I'm aware of that.

So here it is:

Dark Ocean Lord Daedalus

WATER level 8 (Sea serpent/effect)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 level 5 or higher WATER-type monsters in your graveyard, as well as 1 DARK-type monster you control. Send 1 field spell on the field to the graveyard to remove from play all cards on the field,both player's hands and in the graveyard, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

ATK 2900 DEF 1600[hr']

Sorry I forgot to put his type as DARK I was just in the moment.

Pic: 10/100 (I am being nice)

Effect: 80/100

Originality 90/10

overall: 180

To make up for the image points I made another card.

Dark Exxod

DARK level 8 (rock/effect)

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 DARK-type monster you control and 1 "Sphinx" monster in your hand, field or graveyard. Once per turn, switch the ATK of this card with it's DEF until ypur opponent's end phase. Each time a monster is summoned or destroyed, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

ATK 0 DEF 4000

To make up for the image points I made another card.

Dark Exxod

DARK level 8 (rock/effect)

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 DARK-type monster you control and 1 "Sphinx" monster in your hand' date=' field or graveyard. Once per turn, switch the ATK of this card with it's DEF until ypur opponent's end phase. Each time a monster is summoned or destroyed, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

ATK 0 DEF 4000

[/quote']

Score: (Both cards count as 1)

Pic: 20/100

Effect:90/100

Originality 100/100

overall: 210

YAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, here it is.

Dark Judgement Dragon

DARK level 8 (Dragon/effect)

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by having 4 DARK-type monsters with different names in your graveyard. Each time a card is sent from the top of your deck to the graveyard, pay 500 lifepoints to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed, pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all cards on the field.

ATK 3000 DEF 2600

Quiet evil.

Post your card and it can be written but u will lose a lot of points if it dosent have a picture.

But if ur good at cards u won't have 2 worry, but I suggest u find an image 4 the card.

I meant to ask when is the contest over and the winner announced?

Change it to tuner not Dark tuner. Dark tuners are for negative levels.

[spoiler=score]

Pic: 80/100

Effect: 80/100

Originality: 20/100

overall: 180/300.

There is a Difference between a DARK Tuner monster and a Dark Tuner monster. Capitalised always points the Attribute of the monster... Krebons is DARK and he's a Tuner - that doesn't make him automatically a Dark Tuner...

Archived