At World's End Role Play |RP killed| |Remaking another one!| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taimat chuckled evily as Drakovia flew over to him "you shall pay for your deaths you have caused Taimat!" "why should i, YOUR the Dragon Protector... and The God of Dragons..." Drakovia Growled in Fury and rushed at Taimat with great speeds "have it your way!" Taimat said flying up and diving onto Drakovia "FOOL!" he roared as he grabed Taimat and Kacked him down to the ground "Clever, but you forget..." Taimat glided and Flew back up to Drakovia "Taimat Dargon Overlord... today marks you DEATH!" Drakovia roared as they hovered in the air, Level to eachother

ooc: when should i meet up wit you guys?

Taimat and Drakovia rushed at eachother and as they his they started plumeting to the ground "Taimat, i die... I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!" he roared as he grabed onto Taimat and smashed into the ground below "you old fool!" Taimat said getting up and almoast stepping on Nick "thats... what you...think" Drakovia replyed getting up and almost steping on Ron

Taimat looked down at Ron and puffed some smoke at him "A Dragon... help a Human...NEVER!" Drakovai kicked Taimat into a Building "i may be of assastance to you... but i need some assistance myself..." Taimat got up from the building wreackage and shot a Jet of flame at Drakovia "You'll Regret Messing with the last Dragon Overlord!" he roared as he picked up some of the building and threw it at Drakovia "not good enough!" he said as the shatered the ruin Taimat threw

Ron lands on another building, but used another vail from his bag and teleported to where he normally is. He keeps walking, but another member of the Organization XIII appeared. That member was Saïx. Saïx said: "Ron, are you prepared to die..?" but Ron replied: "No, but YOU are!" and commenced the fight.

-Saïx's HP: 380595-

[align=center]OoC: Yay! We're going down the Organization XIII line!

IC: Kyohaku looked at the beserker. "Aww come on!" When he was running toward Saïx, he tripped over something. "What the...what?" He found a new tome; the Tome of the King. He opened it, then said, "Hekai." A King appeared. "Attack him!" He did as he was commanded; the king had a sword; he rushed toward Saïx. He kicked his weapon then stabbed at his head.[/align]

Ron replied: "I dunno, they just come themselves." and then saw Dark Ifrit with some Catholics and Luxord. Ron then said: "What the hell is with them!?" and then let the fight commence. Luxord then said: "Wanna gamble?" and then turned Ron into a die.

-Dark Ifrit's HP: 1400000-

-Catholic Count: 700-

-Luxord's HP: 700000-

"The terms are simple. We both guess a number. The one closest to it wins, and the loser dies." He threw a 10-Sided die up, then it disappeared. Kyohaku chose 7, while Luxord chose 3. The die came back, and the number shown 6. "I guess I win. Now die!" Kyohaku returned while Luxord was forced to stay in the arena. "Done."

Archived