At World's End Role Play |RP killed| |Remaking another one!| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

"Tch, this guy wont die. Limit Phase 2, Great Manipulation! ACTIVATE!" Suddenly, the prison dispersed. Chaos was free, and he started to rush to Kyohaku. "Not so fast! Döppleganger, Soahc!" Suddenly, a being extremely similar to Chaos appeared. "ATTACK!" He did as was commanded. Later, Soahc captured Chaos. "fIrEaLaSoRbEfOrEhEiSfReE!" "Alright. Hoin Ultime!" A gigantic red laser cut through Soahc and Chaos.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Chaos' HP (Third Phase): 87000000-

Ron slashed Chaos a couple of times, but then got defeated. He then smirked and said: "Hehe.. D'you think I'm gonna die...? Hrrrr!" and then tranforms into Pure Gold. He set explosives around Chaos at 30000km/h and then turns his Excalibars into an electric guitar and as the electric guitar is played, the explosives exploded around Chaos, dealing serious damage.

-Chaos' HP (Third Phase): 54000000-

"So. It's just you and me, Chaos." He started to create a sword in the palm of his hand. "My great master taught me well. May you die now." They both exchanged glances. "UKAHOYK!" He suddenly rushed and cut his head off. "That isn't the end, yet." Suddenly, millions of copies appeared. They were each perfectly identical. All of them rushed and give Chaos a gigantic cut throughout his body. Then, the real Kyohaku jumped up and stabbed Chaos in his heart. "GO TO HELL!" He released the sword and the sword exploded into millions of colors, obliterating anything in it's path.

OoC: I'm sorry I haven't been on, but this is NOT killed yet. I'm making my come-back EPIC!

IC: Nick slaps Chaos with his nunchuk a few times, but commits suicide after slapping himself with the same thing.

-Chaos' HP (Fourth Phase): 167000000-

As Chaos wins the battle, leaving the vile, he takes Ron and Zexion and puts them into their final resting place, facing their demise by being burnt.

-Plot Ending: BAD-

-Votings are now re-opened!-

EDIT: I just noticed this, but none other than me and .:True Destiny:. have been posting in this RP! Ugh... *faints*

Name:timeron

Race: energy bieing

Side:netrul

Appearance:96ef991.png

Biography: he has traveld space destroing eminies

Weapon Type:guns and far and close range

[spoiler=weapons]deaert eagle

AK-47 bayonet

dragonov (all infn. ammo)

sword of anima

anima energy (morphs into anythinh)

cosmos energy (same affect as anima energy)

*= cosmos anima form

Height:6'5

Weight:200.Pounds

Speed of Character:195-240 MPH

Archived