Tokio Hotel (possibley the worst band eva)

~Emo~

I'm serious guys.

Ready' date=' Set, Go was really good and so was Scream and Moonson. I even like them better in English.

zilla, try singing in German one of their songs. Besides they can actually sing it right?

[/quote']

Zilla can't, but I can probably.

Thats because i live in NYC and i don't give a damn about speaking other languages if the only place i am going to be is nyc and cali.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm serious guys.

Ready' date=' Set, Go was really good and so was Scream and Moonson. I even like them better in English.

zilla, try singing in German one of their songs. Besides they can actually sing it right?

[/quote']

Zilla can't, but I can probably.

Thats because i live in NYC and i don't give a damn about speaking other languages if the only place i am going to be is nyc and cali.

<_<

You suck.

I speakz German/Bit-a-French/Spanish/English/Spanglish/Bit-a-Latin

This post is directed towards the OP (Original post(er))

I saw the band on T.V. and I thought it was a decent song, especially the German version. It had that Japanese Rock touch to it. The songs are pretty good. Is it the best? No, I've heard better songs, but the band isn't the worst band. It sometimes seems like the lead singer tried to pull off a J-Rock type look, along with the music. Which is O.K., and progress is being made. :3

The band is rated 5.5 on a 1-10 scale.

This post is directed towards the OP (Original post(er))

I saw the band on T.V. and I thought it was a decent song' date=' especially the German version. It had that Japanese Rock touch to it. The songs are pretty good. Is it the best? No, I've heard better songs, but the band isn't the worst band. It sometimes seems like the lead singer tried to pull off a J-Rock type look, along with the music. Which is O.K., and progress is being made. :3

The band is rated 5.5 on a 1-10 scale.

[/quote']

no 5.7 at most. The singer tries to act Badass but just ends up looking like a baka. I have seen this on MTV.

That's what I meant by trying to appear like Japanese Rock bands, since now-a-days JRock has been one of the world's focuses in the music topic.

As far as the songs, it's pretty good, I've heard better, but I can sit down and listen to a little Tokie Hotel.

But the downfall is the fact the lead singer attempts to have the jrock look, and he can't pull it off well. D':

Yeh' i read the quote. What's the points of the picture.

your taste in music fails and you blind not to see in huge letters on the picture FAIL

Despite the fact that those pictures are now illegal on YCM. :X

If you have nothing to say about the topic, leave.

Oh please not this.T.T

I dislike this band with a passion. Another typical band of 16-20-year-olds with preteen girls as the main aim.

And Fenrir has a point about passing them as Japanese. Actually they´re inspired by Visual Kei' date=' a Japanese rock style that focusses on androgynuous looks, hence the somewhat girlish style.

[/quote']

Well I don't like Visual Kei. It's embarrassing when people go "Oh they're German." I absolutely despise that, I have a lot of pride in that area, and I don't like people comparing me with THEM.

Yeah I agree that they´re quite a shame for Germany. In my opinion, that is. There are way better bands there.

There ok' date=' some of there songs are ok.

[/quote']

fail.jpg

I like them.

no.

You good sir failed by posting a fail picture. They´re not even funny anymore.:? Neither are you by the way.

Also learn to accept other opinions. It´s not as if your point of view was so awesome that everyone has to follow it.

That's what I meant by trying to appear like Japanese Rock bands' date=' since now-a-days JRock has been one of the world's focuses in the music topic.

As far as the songs, it's pretty good, I've heard better, but I can sit down and listen to a little Tokie Hotel.

But the downfall is the fact the lead singer attempts to have the jrock look, and he can't pull it off well. D':

[/quote']

Precisely. There´s also another German band that tries to imitate Visual Kei singers. Just look up Cinema Bizarre on Youtube. The one difference with Tokio Hotel is that at least they tried to make up their "own" music style but I still don´t find them any better than them.

Oh please not this.T.T

I dislike this band with a passion. Another typical band of 16-20-year-olds with preteen girls as the main aim.

And Fenrir has a point about passing them as Japanese. Actually they´re inspired by Visual Kei' date=' a Japanese rock style that focusses on androgynuous looks, hence the somewhat girlish style.

[/quote']

Well I don't like Visual Kei. It's embarrassing when people go "Oh they're German." I absolutely despise that, I have a lot of pride in that area, and I don't like people comparing me with THEM.

Yeah I agree that they´re quite a shame for Germany. In my opinion, that is. There are way better bands there.

There ok' date=' some of there songs are ok.

[/quote']

fail.jpg

I like them.

no.

You good sir failed by posting a fail picture. They´re not even funny anymore.:? Neither are you by the way.

Also learn to accept other opinions. It´s not as if your point of view was so awesome that everyone has to follow it.

That's what I meant by trying to appear like Japanese Rock bands' date=' since now-a-days JRock has been one of the world's focuses in the music topic.

[/quote']

Precisely. There´s also another German band that tries to imitate Visual Kei singers. Just look up Cinema Bizarre on Youtube. The one difference with Tokio Hotel is that at least they tried to make up their "own" music style but they´re still just as bad as them.

I was not trying to be funny >.>

@bolded: No. They lip sync in English.

Oh please not this.T.T

[/quote']

I should know, my cousin has a band there. His band is the official band for a German soccer team. Or something like that.

Zilla the bolded part was about Cinema Bizarre.

What I meant is that you should stop attacking others and just accept their opinions.

no. He said they tried and I commented by saying they lip sync. and he did not like them either so I am not attacking. And by saying I am attacking u are attacking me. =P

Cinema Bizare?

Think I've heard them. =S

Now I remember my cousin's band! They were called Afterburner or something. :S

About Cinema Bizarre' date=' I have trouble with coming to a conclusion about who is worse, they or Tokio Hotel. I´ll just say that they´re equally bad then.

What I meant is that you should stop attacking others and just accept their opinions.

no. He said they tried and I commented by saying they lip sync. and he did not like them either so I am not attacking. And by saying I am attacking u are attacking me. =P

No there is a difference between simply telling someone to stop and "u fail".

Just drop it and let´s move on, alright?

Cinema Bizare?

Think I've heard them. =S

Now I remember my cousin's band! They were called Afterburner or something. :S

About Cinema Bizarre' date=' I have trouble with coming to a conclusion about who is worse, they or Tokio Hotel. I´ll just say that they´re equally bad then.

No there is a difference between simply telling someone to stop and "u fail".

Just drop it and let´s move on' date=' alright?

[/quote']

ok =P

Don't you just love how when the lead singer talks in English he stutters like a freakin moron?

Archived