Tokio Hotel (possibley the worst band eva)

~Emo~

How about Metallica? Bullet for my valentine?

Metallica: NO

Bullet for my valentine: There ok.

I cant tell you Metallica is the best' date=' but they influenced Metal like not many did.

Don't you just love how when the lead singer talks in English he stutters like a freakin moron?

Ive heard that stuttering doesnt affect singing but whatever.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant tell you Metallica is the best' date=' but they influenced Metal like not many did.

Don't you just love how when the lead singer talks in English he stutters like a freakin moron?

Yes it does. If you cannot talk, WTF makes you think you can sing?

There voices don't even sound remotely like they do when they sing.

Yes it does. If you cannot talk, WTF makes you think you can sing?

There voices don't even sound remotely like they do when they sing.

Thats why I said whatever. I mean, who cares?

Unless you know for a fact the singer is 'gay' then don't state he is.

It's one thing to dislike a band, then it's another to flail out remarks that serve nothing, but a misconception.

The band isn't a complete epic failure....yet...

Bare in mind, there are worse bands.

Despite the fact, also bare in mind, that Tokie Hotel appears to be one of those young bands. In which lacks knowledge in the music world.

Although, the biggest mistake I'd say would be when the singer tried to translate his music to English, and then later went on TV and attempted at speaking proper English. He simply looked like a fool. XD

On that note, it's not about the person, the band name, or members, it's about the music/lyrics. :3

Unless you know for a fact the singer is 'gay' then don't state he is.

It's one thing to dislike a band' date=' then it's another to flail out remarks that serve nothing, but a misconception.

The band isn't a complete epic failure....yet...

Bare in mind, there are worse bands.

Despite the fact, also bare in mind, that Tokie Hotel appears to be one of those young bands. In which lacks knowledge in the music world.

Although, the biggest mistake I'd say would be when the singer tried to translate his music to English, and then later went on TV and attempted at speaking proper English. He simply looked like a fool. XD

On that note, it's not about the person, the band name, or members, it's about the music/lyrics. :3

[/quote']

People stopped talking about that when he admitted it on mtv.

oh yeah tokio hotel...i really like 'em...like an endodontic treatment (hope i spelled that right)

they're a shame for germany like someone else said before...they just suck there's nothin' to discuss about that...it's fact

there are many much much better bands from germany...like Sodom, Rage, Rammstein, Wolfchant, Agathodaimon, Varg etc.

Guest JoshIcy

I just had to listen to them once I saw your blatant and immature flaming ~Emo~.

And they aren't anywhere near what you say.

All they need is a little more of an American Rock tune to them, (along with that J-Rock thing), and they would sound great actually. As I've never heard the German Language sound so... Smooth lol.

I just had to listen to them once I saw your blatant and immature flaming ~Emo~.

And they aren't anywhere near what you say.

All they need is a little more of an American Rock tune to them' date=' (along with that J-Rock thing), and they would sound great actually. As I've never heard the [b']German Language sound so... Smooth [/b]lol.

Its already been discussed here that he lip syncs so.....

Archived