Tokio Hotel (possibley the worst band eva)

~Emo~

I just realized.

Tokio Hotel is categorized as "emo" music on Wikipedia. Yet' date=' you are calling it "the worst band ever."

Hypocrite much?

[/quote']

I lol'd at your phailure,

Only one of there songs are emo, And i read the article. The rest of there songs and there band are considered, Pop rock/Glam rock.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i really don't mean to interrupt this convo, or raging thread flare heated debate, but aren't these all just opinions. What does it matter to you if someone likes the band, you know you cant force them out of it. And even if (by any chance you did) there's always more and more people out there who like the band. And you cant tell someone there gay or they have bad taste in music for liking the band, that is honestly just being childish. And people, don't call a band or person gay if you really don't know they are, i know you mean it as stupid, but we might have actual homosexuals on this forum who don't appreciate that. So grow up, and BTW, i think there a pretty freaking amaizing band.

Guest JoshIcy

Wow...

Too bad he wasn't on this forum, I would banned you in that fabled New York Minute for flaming. You have called him gay so many times, it's sickening. He's homosexual, WE GET IT! It doesn't matter...

My god...

So he lip sings in English. His mother tongue is in German, can you blame him for finding a fitting alternative? And I am sure he had a choice in the matter, because even though he doesn't write his songs due to the studio, he is the voice. So he chose that alternative. Frankly I find that admirable.

And I <3 his German Songs. I'm really addicted to them, especially Spring Nicht, 1000 Meere, An deiner Seite and Ich Brech Aus.

Archived