The New Light and Darkness Dragon

dead draw

[align=center]241861.jpg

When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard. Then destroy all monsters you control, and Special Summon that monster.[/align]

It's basically a weaker version of LADD, only it can be Special Summoned. Any thoughts?

The effect of this monster activates when a Trap or Spell Card is activated, Negate the activation and destroy the card. when you use this effect decrease the ATK and DEF by 500 Points.When this is destroyed as a resolte of battle destroy all monster on your side of the field and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard.

When a Spell or Trap Card is activated' date=' [b']or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and that card is destroyed. Then, this card looses 500 ATK and DEF.[/b] When this is destroyed by battle, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard.

Fixed. almost completely copy/pasted from the original Light & Darkness Dragon. (I mean this correction was copy/paste)

the good things about this card are that it can be Special Summoned and it actually destroys the cards it negates. (I'm not sure if that's good or not ^-^")

-overused pic.

overall is a 7.5/10

It's just the effect of LADD' date=' so that's boring. 2/10

[/quote']

i agree, its just on a minier scale. :D its an awesome idea, but it isnt very original.

3/10

~Kale.

btw, if you could stop by my thread, link in sig, and comment, i would appreciate it very much.

Archived