What should the TCG add now?

My question is the subject.Personally,I think they should make more Ritual, Reptile and Thunder-Type monsters. Maybe introduce a new Type or Attribute although they would have to solely base all of their upcoming cards on those specific aspects,or else nobody would use them do to lack of support.

Hmm. I agree with a few things I've seen in here.

I disagree with the "Stop making structure decks".

It allows players who do not have much money to buy all the better cards or good enough decks to win tournaments to get prizes.

Luckily, I've never personally been in the situation where I cannot buy what I need, which is pleasant. I've been in the tournament win position many a time though =]

I'd actually like to see some sort of MAJOR anti-meta spells and traps released. I know they'd be bad for good players (Well until they get rid of them), but stuff that stop Monarchs outright or other highly competitive decktypes that average and bad players cannot beat unless they get REALLY lucky, like:

Monarchs Downfall

Continuous Spell

Pay 2000 Life Points. After activation, place this card in your opponent's Spell and Trap card zone. Cards with "Monarch" in their card name may not be Normal Summoned unless the controller of this card pays 1000 Life Points.

Stops frog and partially prevents monarchs. Not broken.

Unrealistic, but will allow common players to have a bit of an advantage against the better players at this game.

i think they should go back and jsut make a set of allt he cards which came out in japanese but not english...

there are many cards which would boost sets' date=' like heleos treos majestos, and their only in japanese...

[/quote']

Can you post the heleos, treos and majestos, please?

Archived