New Day at DA rp *STARTING....... NOW*

Silios got up

"I going to head to the cafeteria and get us lunch, okay?" Kristan asked

"Sure, though would you mind returning my instrument to my room?" Silios asked.

Kristan smiled and headed back to the room to put back the violin.

Silios took his deck out of his pocket and inserted it into his duel disk and walked outside the dorm to find a duelist to duel.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Draws*

"I play A Legendary Ocean and summon Streambed Aquitects and set 1 face down card ending my turn." He said happily.

Streambed Aquitects

Water

4 Star

Merfolk/Effect

Once per a turn you may switch this card to defense mode to activate one of the following effects:

- Target monster gains 300 ATK and DEF and can attack your opponent's LP directly if you control Umi.

- Target Field Spell is treated as Umi until end of turn.

1600/1000

*Draws*

"I summon Lord of Atlantis next I'm allowed to special summon a additional Merfolk monster from my hand or deck so I choose Sygg, River Guide and set 1 face down ending my turn."

Lord of Atlantis

Water

5 Star

Merfolk/Effect

When you Normal Summon this card you may Special Summon from Hand or Deck a Level 3 or less Merfolk monster in face up Attack or Defense. This card cannot be the target of battle so long as you control another Merfolk monster. While A Legendary Ocean is face up all monsters gain a additional 200 ATK and DEF.

1700/2200

Sygg, River Guide

Water

2 Star

Merfolk/Effect

You may 200 LP, if you do target Merfolk monster you control cannot be the target of one of the following: Spell, Trap or Monster Effect until end of turn.

900/900

*Draws*

"I draw and play Bubble of Protection and equip it to Lord of Atlantis ending my turn."

Bubble of Protection

Equip Spell

The equipped card cannot be the target of effects your opponent controls. Once per a turn you may discard a card to allow the equipped monster to attack your opponent's LP directly.

"Hold on, I pay 200 LP to activate Segg's ability and I choose to shield him from Monster Effect to save him, next I activate Scattering Stroke to negate your attack and you draw 13 cards from your Deck to hand."

Jason: 4000

Me: 3800

Scattering Stroke

Counter Trap

Negate a attacking monster your opponent controls. Your opponent draws cards equal to half that monster's ATK power, rounded up.

*Draws*

"Now by tributing 3 Merfolk I control I summon Wanderwine Prophets."

Wanderwine Prophets

Water

8 Star

Merfolk/Effect

Tribute 3 Merfolk you control to Special Summon this from your Hand. While Wanderwine Hub is face up, this card may attack your opponent's LP directly. When this card should inflict damage to a opponent you may tribute 2 other Merfolk to take a extra turn after this one.

2600/2700

*Waiting*

"Drat, I would hope that worked, oh well at least my Prophets are safe."

*Draws*

"I play Springleaf Drum and draw 2 cards".

*Draws 2*

"I send half of my deck to the graveyard to play the field Spell Wanderwine Hub, next I play Summoning of the School to put 2 Merfolk tokens into play and I will have my Prophets strike you directly."

Wanderwine Hub

Field Spell

When playing this Spell, send half of your Deck to the Grave. All Merfolk cannot be the target of Spell, Trap or Effect the first turn this card comes into play. All Merfolk gain 300 ATK and DEF.

Springleaf Drum

Normal Spell

Skip your next Draw Phase, draw 2 cards.

Summoning of the School

Quickplay Spell

Place in face up ATK or DEF 2 (WATER, Lv3, Merfolk, 300 ATK/DEF) Merfolk Citizen tokens.

Archived