New Day at DA rp *STARTING....... NOW*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Riley "Invert" Storm

Desc: He loves dueling, but there is something about Riley some people don't understand.

Deck: Invert Crystal Beasts

Favorite Card: Invert Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

name:jason

desc:a very young duelist who was the best of the best where he comes from long spiked blond hair blue pants wlack tee shirt with blazer over it he inherited his deck when his dad died from a terrible disease

deck:crystal beast

fave card:crystal beast topaz tiger

ooc: ok we a offcialily starting, we wont have the first day of class, you have been giving your dorms and rooms, get to kno your classmates and gets some duels going.

Felix walked about for a while looking to find a other 1st year in Diabound Black

"I guess noone is around" he said as he walked out of his dorm

"Well why not duel someone else"

Felix ran towards another student, by the looks of that student he was a silfer red

ooc: thats u asuma

[align=center]Riley went into his room. It was nice, Riley thought. He didn't plan on spending the day in his room, he wanted to go find someone to duel. Riley opened his deck box, and looked through his deck. He got this deck three years ago, and he was always improving it.

"I am so glad to be here at Duel Academy. I am going to become the best duelist in the world, so why not start here. My Invert Crystal Beasts will take me to the top. I am so excited, I want to find an opponent, and duel."

As Riley walked outside, he noticed two students dueling, *OCC: That's you Chaos_Remix, and Asuma*.

"I'm going to watch this duel. One of those kids has a black jacket on, that means he is a member of Diabound Black. He must be good. So, what have we here?"[/align]

"Ill start with my giant trunade, so return your s/ts. Now ill summon my Angel of Doom and ill choose for him to be a fairy. Now attack him directly"

*not done*

AngelofDoom.jpg

ooc: put mystory duelist not my username

"Next ill activate this, The End of Life, so now by sending my Angel of Death, Aruna to my graveyard from my hand, i can draw 2 cards, next ill remove aruna to special summon my Angel of Armageddon (hes a fairy, ive picked that), and since its still my battle phrase my angel will be attacking."

AngelofArmageddon.jpgTheEndofLife.jpg

Archived