New Day at DA rp *STARTING....... NOW*

"Next I tribute my 2 tokens to take a extra turn after this one."

(Extra turn as in a following turn after the original)

Jason: 1100

Me: 3800

*Doesn't draw due to Springleaf Drum*

"I play Aquitect's Will to send one field spell to the grave and inflict damage equal to the number of cards on the field x300 to both players."

*My field spell goes boom and you take 1200 LP damage*

Aquitect's Will

Normal Spell

Skip your next turn and destroy target fild spell, inflict damage to both players of 300x equal to the number of cards on the field, this damage cannot be prevented.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What a Pathic duelist, he landed in a OTK, such a disgrace"

Felix walked around the island for about an hour and saw someone *Azuh this is u*

"Maybe you can give me a challenge."

*After lunch*

"Don't worry if you were beat by Silios he only placed second to me in the World Championships" Kristan said while finishing her pasta.

"Yea I got to admit she beat me, with one card, which is said to be one of the six blessed cards according to legend. Since the history behind these 6 is that each represents one of the six elements, being: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light and Darkness. Pegasus made these shortly after the Sacred Beasts as six different watchers that when alone were no match, but together could topple any monster. Hers being Fire inflicts damage. The one I got and placed in my other deck is Earth in a way represents Nature that have things create and get stronger." Silios explained.

Cookie took reached t take off his jacket

I dont need this school

But then a force stopped him..It was a voice and it said....

"we need this place...to become champions"

He put his jacket back on and saw jason

But he was no longer cookie a force was controlling him

"Ha foolish mortal if you wish to get beat then lets start this duel"

Name: Zeth Iner

Desc: A young boy, who has much experience in dueling, but is not "unbeatable" but doesn't suck. He has rose-blonde hair, with icey blue eyes. He is slim, and generally wears dark blue, or gray-black jeans, which are semi-baggy. He is a generally happy kid, but doesn't know where he came from. An orphan who escaped an abusive home, decided to come test his luck dueling with the upperclassmen.

Deck: Warrior+E-Hero Mix

Favorite Card: Celtic Guardian

(Since this is the only "Dueling" RP thats "Alive", i'm joining :lol: )

Name: Hexter Thorn

Desc: Decent Duelist, Doesn't like Tests or Schools, the olny reason he joined Duel Academy was to Duel some Unique and Stronger Duelists.

*Avatar/Sprite*: Look at my Sig, the one with a Chibby/Chubby?

Deck: Phantom's

Favorite Card: Ultimate Phantom-Duos Mageste

Archived