Garoth, the Lightsworn Pimp v.2

GarothLightSwornPimpcopy.png

Hey YCM,

My name is Garoth the Lightsworn Pimp, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are Gladfag, Tele-DaD Yugioh players who spend every second of their day looking at bad TCG Net Decks. You are everything bad in the YGO at the moment. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a JD out before? I mean, I guess it's fun summoning Gyzarus and DAD because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than tribute summoning Gorz.

Don't be a noob. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Lightsworn football team, and starter on the basketball team. What sports do you play, other than Synchros...? Psh. I also get straight A's, and have some banging hot girlfriends: Lumina, Lyla, and Celestia (and they just milled all 3 wulfs; sheet was SO cash). You are all noobs who should just stop playing yugioh. Thanks for listening.

Hey YCM' date='

My name is Garoth the Lightsworn Pimp, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are Gladfag, Tele-DaD Yugioh players who spend every second of their day looking at bad TCG Net Decks. You are everything bad in the YGO at the moment. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a JD out before? I mean, I guess it's fun summoning Gyzarus and DAD because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than tribute summoning Gorz.

Don't be a noob. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Lightsworn football team, and starter on the basketball team. What sports do you play, other than Synchros...? Psh. I also get straight A's, and have some banging hot girlfriends: Lumina, Lyla, Celestia, [b']and Jain[/b] (and they just milled all 3 wulfs; s*** was SO cash). You are all noobs who should just stop playing yugioh. Thanks for listening.

Fixed.

This topic is epic.

Kids like you throw around the word "epic" far too much.

Q4T

This topic really isn't that funny. It's rather boring. (i.e. not amusing in the slightest)

This topic is epic.

Q4T

This topic really isn't that funny. It's rather boring. (i.e. not amusing in the slightest)

Star u don't get and never will. gtfo please

kthnxbye

This topic sucks and is now about Candlejack. He's so co

newfags cant talk about Candlejack, why i sho

---^ made me smile in a "heh lol" kinda way :P

ALSO

star!' date=' I THINK!, we all know what boring means ¬_¬

[/quote']

Just making sure. ;D

This topic is epic.

Q4T

Star u don't get and never will. gtfo please

kthnxbye

I get it, I just don't want it.

Hey YCM' date='

Don't be a noob. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Lightsworn football team, and starter on the basketball team. What sports do you play, other than Synchros...? Psh. I also get straight A's, and have some banging hot girlfriends: Lumina, Lyla, and Celestia (and they just milled all 3 wulfs; s*** was SO cash). You are all noobs who should just stop playing yugioh. Thanks for listening.

[/quote']

/b/-class troll thread.

Hey YCM' date='

Don't be a noob. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Lightsworn football team, and starter on the basketball team. What sports do you play, other than Synchros...? Psh. I also get straight A's, and have some banging hot girlfriends: Lumina, Lyla, and Celestia (and they just milled all 3 wulfs; s*** was SO cash). You are all noobs who should just stop playing yugioh. Thanks for listening.

[/quote']

/b/-class troll thread.

yet have not named said original troll

Hey YCM' date='

[/quote']

/b/-class troll thread.

yet have not named said original troll

That's because I assumed it was you. Apparently not. Now it's a plagiarised /b/ troll thread, not that it was worth plagiarising in the first place.

Archived