Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no offense, but if you use con.s template it doesnt make you a booster legend. everything is already made for you. all you have to do is add a render and edit the text.like say this happens

mr. old gfxer brings out his booster he made himself

mr. new gfxer says mr. old gfxers booster is crappy and brings out his booster made with con.s template.

and mr. new gfxer doesnt even have any skills he just made 2 edits to a template.

so this goes out to graphic noobs: dont think your badass or your a great gfxer if you used con.s template

you could at least make the text yourself

the moral is: dont think you can just become a booster legend using a template that requires 2 edits to use. seriously guys

i mean its okey to use a couple things from a template just spoil yourself with the entire thing.

no offense' date=' but if you use con.s template it doesnt make you a booster legend. everything is already made for you. all you have to do is add a render and edit the text.like say this happens

mr. old gfxer brings out his booster he made himself

mr. new gfxer says mr. old gfxers booster is crappy and brings out his booster made with con.s template.

and mr. new gfxer doesnt even have any skills he just made 2 edits to a template.

so this goes out to graphic noobs: dont think your badass or your a great gfxer if you used con.s template

you could at least make the text yourself

the moral is: dont think you can just become a booster legend using a template that requires 2 edits to use. seriously guys

i mean its okey to use a couple things from a template just spoil yourself with the entire thing.

[/quote']

You are not to post here, unless trying to join, or are a member. You have been warned now. Anywayz, most people still can't do it even after that.

I think we should have a Boosters Legend Shop at the shop section where every BL members can apply.

I was reading a page back &:

Right when you posted this I was about to post it also....anyone think its a good idea? I will start a shop if 1 more person wants to.

Archived